News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WaluigiTime64

WaluigiTime64's Not-So-Pro-Tip #2: When you need to make a slow, emotional song, never forget to use a rock guitar and a woodblock.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Pianist Da Sootopolis

what is shitpost

Tobbeh99

Quote from: ThatHiddenCharacter on February 18, 2017, 01:04:13 PMDu bør ikke sværge. Jeg var bare besvare dit spørgsmål.

lol, vadå är du norrman eller?

Btw I thought this website was "ruled" by the american people. ...but I might need to look that "Where is NSM"-map again.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

AmpharosAndy

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on February 18, 2017, 07:19:53 PMclassical is becoming less and less my thing and is quickly being replaced by jazz.
YEEEES! We have claimed another!

Quote from: WaluigiTime64 on February 18, 2017, 08:31:46 PMWhen you need to make a slow, emotional song, never forget to use a rock guitar and a woodblock.
Minor 6th chords or half dim chords do the trick.
innit

Tobbeh99

When you look at some program and see like Americans have like those TV-shows where they look in Garages and se if there is anything of value there, and the people can chose. And then they find an old special Gibson guitar. And that had a great value. I mean... You could say that "Jimmie Hendrix is back in America", the old Surf music of California is coming back.

lol...And that means that our Yngvie Malmsteen can start playing some good Mozart-inspired Metal. mwahahahahaha.
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

ThatHiddenCharacter

Discord server (We have continental breakfast): https://discord.gg/ZuFJBF4

Jointers Discord server (We have continental music):
https://discord.gg/ehHWckpTzn

Ko-fi page (I have continental continents):
https://ko-fi.com/thathiddencharacter

Dudeman

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on February 19, 2017, 03:28:38 AMBtw I thought this website was "ruled" by the american people. ...but I might need to look that "Where is NSM"-map again.
Really depends on what you mean by "ruled"...the majority of active users are from the US, but JaMaHa is from Finland, so...
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mastersuperfan

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

Tobbeh99

10/10 tobbeh

Dudeman

'Cause, you know, outright cutting things out of your life that you just don't like is way healthier than making an effort to address the problems and look for a solution.

Grow up, Tobbeh. You can't go through life by dropping things that don't please you and insulting people that believe different things. You'll never be satisfied or taken seriously.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Tobbeh99

I don't understand what you are saying Dudeman, but it maybe is some "worthy information", idk.

But hey look! I changed my forum profile pic to the Triforce of Courage! yay

Maybe the triforce protect me. :)

... I think what you are saying, Dudeman, is basiacally "grow up Tobbeh!"  ;D

10/10 tobbeh

MaestroUGC

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on February 19, 2017, 12:00:41 PM... I think what you are saying, Dudeman, is basiacally "grow up Tobbeh!"  ;D
Quote from: Dudeman on February 19, 2017, 11:34:22 AMGrow up, Tobbeh. You can't go through life by dropping things that don't please you and insulting people that believe different things. You'll never be satisfied or taken seriously.
How'd you get to that conclusion?
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Tobbeh99

10/10 tobbeh

Tobbeh99

Lol I feel like this site is going to have a server collapsing any time soon. RIP the site lol. Guess you'll have to "rebuild" the site. Make Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 3. lol 

10/10 tobbeh

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle