The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FireArrow

Well it's breathing in the microscopic particles that's bad so just don't smash the walls I guess?

ninja'd
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Latios212

Just try not to breathe it in asbestos you can.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

AmpharosAndy

Quote from: FireArrow on February 01, 2017, 03:52:18 PMWell it's breathing in the microscopic particles that's bad so just don't smash the walls I guess?
But how will I get my wall-smashing fix?? There's got to be a better way!
innit

Nitro Indigo

I realised a few minutes ago that the Newtgats from Viva Pinata are albino.

Also, the Japanese box art of THE DOG Island looks like this

I think the subtitle is "The Story of the Two Flowers". The hitotsu is the only part I don't understand; it means two inanimate objects, but usually numbers go after the noun in Japanese.

Also, I'm amazed this game got a 70 score on Metacritic. I honestly thought it would be much less.
[close]
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

E. Gadd Industries

Ummm... so this just happened:
I got on Twitter, and someone named DJ King Assassin hadstarted following me. They're verified & all that jazz, and are reasonably well-known. But I have no connection with them whatsoever. Not sure who or what or... yeah.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

mikey

they want more popularity, so they follow random people in the hopes you follow back
unmotivated

AmpharosAndy

Maybe it's your calling to finally become a DJ King assassin
innit

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 03, 2017, 08:55:00 PMthey want more popularity, so they follow random people in the hopes you follow back
That makes sense. Alrighty then. #notfollowingback

Quote from: AmpharosAndy on February 04, 2017, 02:57:48 AMMaybe it's your calling to finally become a DJ King assassin
It is my duty B|
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

LeviR.star

Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Nitro Indigo

Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

mikey

Quote from: LeviR.star on February 05, 2017, 12:22:10 PMPut this into perspective:

you can't use your Gmail, we aren't able to see it even if you are
unmotivated

LeviR.star

If you expand all the page numbers, they won't even fit all on the page without scrolling up or down. Try it.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

mikey

unmotivated

Olimar12345

Good god hat must have taken weeks to render...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

E. Gadd Industries

So insaneintherain will be covering the Mii Channel theme as most liked by viewers in that vlog he did. XDDD whyyyyyy
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]