News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

I just went on a five mile hike with 30 pounds on my back. Getting prepared for a ten day 60 mile hike next month. So tired.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

KefkaticFanatic

inorite, what the fuck is with all these deaths.

me irl
[close]

Harvest

No!  Not Billy Mays!  SHIT!

also, just saw the movie Knowing.  I didn't really hear much of this movie when it was playing, but I thought it was pretty great.
-

Palagerini

Quote from: Harvest on June 28, 2009, 08:04:52 PMNo!  Not Billy Mays!  SHIT!

also, just saw the movie Knowing.  I didn't really hear much of this movie when it was playing, but I thought it was pretty great.

Ehh... I thought Knowing was kinda wierd. It was great until those *spoilers* angels came and took the two kids *spoilers* The movie was very hard to believe and certain parts weren't explained after they came. It seemed like cloverfield. Like it was never finished.
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

Harvest

What parts weren't explained?    I really didn't expect anything from this movie and it turned out amazing for me :D
-

GreekGeek

I had a picknick yesterday with a guy I like and we had to sit for hours in the pouring rain, which wasn't nice. What a wonderful story.

HugoMeister

Wet men, whats not to like?

Unless you're straight, of course.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Palagerini

Quote from: Harvest on June 28, 2009, 09:20:34 PMWhat parts weren't explained?    I really didn't expect anything from this movie and it turned out amazing for me :D

*spoilers* like when the little girl's mom got in a car crash and found a random little orb,rock thingy. Or how the little girl was chosen but wrote any #'s or had the angels give her visions. I don't know it was just an odd movie.
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

Harvest

spoilz If you were watching, those little black rocks were signs of the angels and would warn and lead Nicolas Cage along the way, also, the little girl could hear the whispers and probably saw visions as well, it just didn't explore her side of the story as well as the little boys.
-

SuperFireKirby

Billy Mays died. He had just done an interveiw on one of our local news stations when he came off the plane and died that next day. Not even 20 miles away from my house. I'll miss him and his amazing power to pitch you products that don't even work jalf as well as demonstrated.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

We all knew yesterday.  And posted about it.

Also:

lolwut, there's going to be no LAN in Starcraft 2. I wonder how long it will take for the mod to add it to be released? http://bit.ly/10hFyb

me irl
[close]

Jamaha

KefkaticFanatic

Specs?

And what the fuck, a company bought the pirate bay and is going to make it legal.

EDIT:  And wtf again, ANOTHER plane crash.

EDIT AGAIN: lulz, it was just some random African country.  Well a country on the Arabian peninsula, but close enough.

me irl
[close]