The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AwesomeYears

How are you suppose to use it as a weapon if the subject you're burying is already dead?

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Tobbeh99

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 23, 2017, 05:27:33 PMit's also a fearsome weapon

You want to what more is a "deadly and utterly fearsome weapon"!?

A racket.
Quote from a friend in school:

Quote"This is a good weapon."
(talking about a ping-pong racket he just chose when we played some at the school.)
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

ZeldaFan

The flu has been going around and I think I finally caught it :( I'm home sick from work today. Hopefully I'll be better by tomorrow... Can't afford to miss much time from work

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

E. Gadd Industries

D: oh no! I hope it isn't that severe if it is ze flu!
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Tobbeh99

Quote from: ZeldaFan on January 24, 2017, 02:50:53 PMThe flu has been going around and I think I finally caught it :( I'm home sick from work today. Hopefully I'll be better by tomorrow... Can't afford to miss much time from work

...wait wait wait wait wait!!!

There was a big flu here in Sweden in like late november-early december! Like a lot of people got sick! Pretty much at least half of my family (all relatives)! And also at work, just before Christmas, some girl working at my job got sick. I thought one day that I was going to be sick and get a throw up at work. I asked my boss whether I was looking more pale than usual, and he said "...no" like (no, you look just fine, what are you talking about?). And then later on I talked about how I thought I was going to get sick, and said "no. You can't get sick.". And later on the perceived illness disappeared. I thank/blame my overly aggressive immune system/defense for that. It makes me healthy, but... still kind of not.

But y, look like the illness has hit you in america now. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Lkjhgfdsa_77

A friendly reminder to all of NSM to save your work often!
- Lkjhgfdsa_77
Arr | Tran | LiPo | Intro | YT | Blog

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

mikey

aight I'm ready to be mod too I've been practicing
unmotivated

blueflower999

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on August 31, 2015, 02:20:54 AMbecause he has 0 chance of winning an election, like the entire republican candidate collective :V
Dad told me the other day only two people he knew thought Trump would win: me, and Sean Hannity. So, clearly, I've supported Nocturne for moderator all along.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

mikey

and all this time I thought you were being critical of me :')
unmotivated

Tobbeh99

I just want to talk about this week, at my job.

Because it has been really really tough. I think because we have some other client or something, that there has been a drastic change this week. It started in Tuesday. That day was chaos! There were a lot of new and different packages. And I acted with great carefulness to make sure everything was steady and safe. Later next we had some big shipment, so we had to work a lot. And yesterday was like Tuesday, but a bit different, and it was a day where you wanted to take it step by step and with safety being #1 priority. And this day... was like a conclusion of the weak. It was just everything at the same time. All just being at the same time. There was a sense of solemness within the station, and that everything, for some reason, had to be done and also very correctly. This day just seemed, ..."almost up-side down". There were mostly the same stuff being delivered, but there was a subtle but very stark difference when you look at the packages. I, personally, got a feeling that a lot of the packages had to be delivered with urgency and with correctness, which I think haven't been so emphasized any time before! And when you look at how it went, I'd say it went Perfectly! I have never seen us, as a team, working with such profession and such passion for helping people with our services. And it makes you good knowing that all your colleagues at work are one strong and solid team, and in which you are a part of! :D 

Have never felt more relieved about a week-end. It feels like the end of a pain, the end of "tough week of pain". And that is certainly relieving!

10/10 tobbeh

BlackDragonSlayer

I just got payed $63 for my job at the university!!! And then I had to pay back $50 of it because yay college expenses!
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber