News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

Quote from: Nitro Indigo on January 13, 2017, 11:50:25 PMI just realised last night that the Ballad of Gales is a shorter version of the recorder theme from Zelda 1.
not even close.  It's an altered version of the minuet of forest.  The warp whistle theme does show up as the motif in oot's title theme though
unmotivated

Zunawe

Quote from: Bloop on January 14, 2017, 10:34:29 AMOkay.

My boyfriend and I finished our cute-owl-plushie collection :D All families are together now!
Why wasn't a picture included in this post?
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Nitro Indigo

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 14, 2017, 12:43:11 PMnot even close.  It's an altered version of the minuet of forest.  The warp whistle theme does show up as the motif in oot's title theme though
And the Ocarina of Winds in The Minish Cap.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

Olimar12345

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 14, 2017, 12:43:11 PMnot even close.  It's an altered version of the minuet of forest.

Not really, it's just the ending that they tacked on.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SlowPokemon

Well, I'm pretty much done applying for graduate schools. This has been a stressful time, and I really hope that I get into the school of my choice. I worked really hard preparing an audition video and I only hope it's up to their standards. I'm so, so nervous, though. It's the most nervous and stressed I've been since I applied for undergrad four years ago.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Sebastian

I hope you get into that graduate school you want! It's really ambitious of you to go. : )

FireArrow

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 14, 2017, 06:53:57 PMIt's the most nervous and stressed I've been since I applied for undergrad four years ago.

hi
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

EFitTrainr

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 14, 2017, 06:53:57 PMWell, I'm pretty much done applying for graduate schools. This has been a stressful time, and I really hope that I get into the school of my choice. I worked really hard preparing an audition video and I only hope it's up to their standards. I'm so, so nervous, though. It's the most nervous and stressed I've been since I applied for undergrad four years ago.
good luck dude!
I like food.

Bloop

Quote from: Zunawe on January 14, 2017, 01:27:21 PMWhy wasn't a picture included in this post?
I don't have a picture of the whole family yet D:
Maybe I'll post one soon

Nitro Indigo

I've liked owls ever since I started reading Guardians of Ga'Hoole in 2012.

Also, I'm going to go revive the Zelda thread.
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

E. Gadd Industries

I just landed in Baltimore a bit ago, now I'm headed to D.C.!
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Nitro Indigo

I just found out that Zelda Reorchestrated is shortened to ZREO, not ZERO.

Brassman388

It's an easy misconception.

Z-E-lda R-e O-rchestrated, as opposed to Z-elda R-E-Orchestrated.

mikey

unmotivated

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book