News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike

Michael Jackson had a heart attack today. He probably was too hard from doing some little boy.

According to TMZ he died when the paramedics arrived, though they're not the best source.

Harvest

Well I'm glad schools done because I would have had to hear a ridiculous amount of immature stupid and unfunny jokes about it.
-

HungryDragon

Quote from: Mike on June 25, 2009, 03:02:52 PMMichael Jackson had a heart attack today. He probably was too hard from doing some little boy.

According to TMZ he died when the paramedics arrived, though they're not the best source.

Looks like he's dead now

National Post
Credit to Strecno for the avatar! | MY SUBMISSION THREAD

SirIngusBingus

:o :o :o

I don't believe it. This is gonna change the world. I didn't like his music at all, but that's really shocking.

Positive: This is a real blow to the Pop genre, what with their supposed 'king' dead.

Palagerini

I didn't think that Michael Jackson was king of pop, but now that I think of it he is one of the most popular pop artist. His music is definetly very unique and *cough* way better than some other horrible pop songs coming out today *cough* .
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

Shadoninja

just had sushi with the cutest girl ever.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

GreekGeek

I can't believe it..
Normally people who don't deserve to live (like paedophiles) die later than they should.

As you can hear, I'm not a big fan of him.

Brassman388

ALPRAS

i whish that my music sell 10% that He have sold...
Rest in peace Michael... I never payed very much attencion to his music, but I have to admit that some of them are really cool.

In another news: Yey, finally I can go to the beach every day, WITH HOT GIRLS! xD I look like a lobster now, im so red...

SuperFireKirby

A sad day it is. The King of Pop gone forever. Rest in Peace.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Harvest

Too bad he got that skin disease that fucked him up.

Also, how did he get so badly into debt when he has sold so many records?  Shouldn't he have been a billionaire? :S
-

GreekGeek

Quote from: Harvest on June 26, 2009, 12:48:45 PMAlso, how did he get so badly into debt when he has sold so many records? 
By building a huge theme park for instance?

Harvest

Well I guess that would do it.

and:  http://www.conservapedia.com/Main_Page

That website is everything that is wrong with the world.
-

Concerto No.20 in D minor

MJ was awesome.  I'm sad to hear he died just as he was about to make a huge comeback.  Why do all the best musicians die young, Elvis, John Lennon, Bonzo, Kurt Cobain and now Jackson.  :(