News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreekGeek

I don't like watching sports at all. Except for juggling, but that isn't on dutch television :-[

Harvest

I like watching golf.

Hockey is the most intense though..but I can get pretty excited for any sport.
-

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mike on June 22, 2009, 12:30:41 PMGolf is probably the worst sport ever to watch. Probably even worse than baseball.
Baseball is much worse. I actually found the U.S open exciting to watch. Lucas Glover made a big upset over Ricky Barnes after being behind by 6.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Harvest

I've got an appointment with a Rheumatologist tomorrow.  Lame, I have to get up early and its supposed to take 1-2 hours.  Plus its like an hours drive to get there...

She's probably just going to glance at my hands and say "too many video games" or something.  I'm hoping they will be able to amputate my hands and replace them with perfect robotic ones.
-

SirIngusBingus

Well, don't start buying hands with higher attack stats, or we'll have to call you Robo.

CHRONO TRIGGER

GreekGeek

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on June 22, 2009, 07:20:45 PMWell, don't start buying hands with higher attack stats, or we'll have to call you Robo.

CHRONO TRIGGER
I just became 16 yesterday and it doesn't feel at all like I've had my b-day. I had to go to the shrink on my freakin' b-day and I had to learn for some tests.

Really sucks.

KefkaticFanatic

Football (Soccer) has got to be one of the most intense sports to watch.  I can't stand watching American football, baseball, or basketball.  Just boring.  Also, lulz to watching golf.

Harvest:  Be like that one episode in Futurama and make a deal with the robot devil to get his hands!

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

That robot hell song in the episode was pretty catchy.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Harvest

Well good news, I don't have arthritis, or anything like that.

Was diagnosed with Benign Hypermobility Syndrome.  Apparently its the source of all my problems, and they explained it well so I'm not questioning them.

I also have a benign tremor, but thats fairly common...even the doctor had one.
-

SirIngusBingus

Quote from: Harvest on June 23, 2009, 12:16:03 PMWas diagnosed with Benign Hypermobility Syndrome.  Apparently its the source of all my problems, and they explained it well so I'm not questioning them.

What is that?

Mike

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Benign+Hypermobility+Syndrome

But yeah I got Hypermobility in my left hand. Which is great because it gives me extreme control in my left hand, explains why I learned guitar and bass so easily, and also explains the knee pain I had when I was a kid (sometimes so painful I couldn't walk) and how easily I can twist my ankles.

GreekGeek

How can you call something like that benign?

SirIngusBingus

I could have googled it myself, I just wanted someone to give me the simplified version.

Mike

Quote from: GreekGeek on June 23, 2009, 12:58:36 PMHow can you call something like that benign?

It gives knee, back and joint pains, you can easily hurt your neck, easier to get carpal tunnel, your hands are a lot more sensitive than normal people and your can get early arthritis.

Harvest

This is only in my hands and now I have to really avoid bending them, I don't want to get arthritis :(

They wanted to see if I could touch my tongue to my nose, because that is hypermobile, but I can't.  Also, I need an ultrasound or something of my heart because it can effect the Aorta as well and cause problems, but they said from listening to my heart they didn't hear any problems but just to be sure.
-