News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

I hate how when you're in a relationship, you have to pay for the girl where ever you together go, you open all doors for them, you give them your coat because they were too dumb and stubborn to bring one even though it was fifty degrees(fahrenheit), and at the end of the night if the littlest thing went wrong she dumps you. Haven't had a girlfriend in a while because of this.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Mike

My girlfriend is the opposite of that haha. I still pay stuff for her, but she keeps telling me it makes her shy when I pay for everything. I offered to pay her bus tickets and shit to come over at my place, but she doesn't want me to. I even tried giving her some tickets and she didn't want to take them. Hell last time we went out she refused that I pay for something because she wanted to give back the favor and pay something for me.

As for opening doors, I do that to everyone. It's called respect.

Harvest

-

Mike

It's been a month since I've been on vacation.

dahans

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on June 21, 2009, 03:52:51 PMAh, you don't seem like an asshole, Dahans. It's probably something else.
Thx... But I don't really know what to do. OK I think she wasn't mature enough. Everything HAD to be perfect. And that drives me crazy.
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Harvest

yaay, school done until September 1......ugh...why the hell is it september first?  Why do we need so many days...like 193 or something of school.  125 of those could probably be cut for being totally useless.
-

Tranzlater

At our school we need to do 'Arts' subjects (even at GCSE level (look it up on Wikipedia)) becuase our school is an 'Arts college'. I absolutely despise all arts except (obviously) music and drama.

And I'm getting a Gerbil! If I look after it well then we'll get a dog or cat... when I was young we had a Hamster and we neglected him.
I'm gonna call him Sauron.
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

SirIngusBingus

Quote from: Tranzlater on June 22, 2009, 09:06:15 AMI'm gonna call him Sauron.

Just be sure you know what you're getting into....

ALPRAS

Quote from: dahans on June 21, 2009, 10:20:47 PM
Quote from: SirIngusBingus on June 21, 2009, 03:52:51 PMAh, you don't seem like an asshole, Dahans. It's probably something else.
Thx... But I don't really know what to do. OK I think she wasn't mature enough. Everything HAD to be perfect. And that drives me crazy.

You look a bit like me... everything is perfect, but doesnt work dont know why... normally, or the girls we fall in love are imature, and arent prepared for a real relationship, or something is missing to you... just dont panic,  be calm and concentrate yourself, and try to think about something that is missing you..

SirIngusBingus

LUCAS GLOVER WINS THE U.S. OPEN!!!!
That was some match.

...Golf, not tennis, for all you idiots out there.   ;)

Mike

Golf is probably the worst sport ever to watch. Probably even worse than baseball.

ALPRAS

Cobraroll

^^Golf would have been a lot more awesome if they modified the rules a tiny bit:

1) Your score is deducted from the time you use, not the number of hits. Feel free to hit it as many times as you like.
2) You're allowed to bring whatever to smack the ball with, but you have to carry it yourself.
3) You are not allowed to touch the ball, apart from when you are picking it out of the hole.
4) All vehicles are prohibited. Rollerblades are allowed, but remember, you are on grass.
5) All 18 holes are played in one go
6) Everyone starts at the same time.
7) You are not allowed to hit other players' balls (neither of them)

Except from that, they could keep the same rules. Spectators are encouraged to cheer and bring lots of protective equipment.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

SirIngusBingus

Lmao.

Quote from: Mike on June 22, 2009, 12:30:41 PMGolf is probably the worst sport ever to watch. Probably even worse than baseball.

I love watching golf.

ALPRAS

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on June 22, 2009, 01:05:11 PMLmao.

Quote from: Mike on June 22, 2009, 12:30:41 PMGolf is probably the worst sport ever to watch. Probably even worse than baseball.

I love watching golf.

I love watching golf.......to make sleep at 2:00am  ;)