The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kotorfanboy

Harvest

I feel as if I have some sort of mild bi polar disorder.
 ;D :'(
-

MaestroUGC

Apparently sonata form is much simpler than what it sounds like...
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

GreekGeek

Quote from: Mike on June 19, 2009, 01:56:37 PMI'm so getting pussy tonight... or at least a handjob. She's sleeping over  ;D
Oh my gosh =P That's like... Yugh.
"She's sleepin' over, so let's have sex." You can cuddle right? :P

But very nice indeed

Quote from: Harvest on June 19, 2009, 08:54:26 PMI feel as if I have some sort of mild bi polar disorder.
 ;D :'(

How come?

ALPRAS

Quote from: MaestroUGC on June 19, 2009, 09:45:57 PMApparently sonata form is much simpler than what it sounds like...
Really. Its way much simpler...

Harvest

Oh come the fuck on, games are 69.99 again, the Canadian dollar is at like 90 cents.  Fuck.  I can't afford to spend 80 bucks on a game with the fucking taxes that just get wasted on fucking aboriginal bastards.
-

ALPRAS

In Portugal they are 69.99....Euros... about 75$

Harvest

I vote for a one world currency.  the...Eartho...or something.
-

ALPRAS

KefkaticFanatic

Mike:  Tell us how it goes!

Harvest: Go cross the border when you work and buy things.  Oh wait, but then you have to go to the US.

me irl
[close]

Harvest

You need a passport now to get into the US, and that wouldn't do anything because I'd have to exchange my money.
-

KefkaticFanatic

I mean work in the US and get American money.  Hoho!  But wait, the Mexicans stole all the jobs.

me irl
[close]

ALPRAS

Quote from: Gamer4250 on June 20, 2009, 03:02:18 PMI mean work in the US and get American money.  Hoho!  But wait, the Mexicans stole all the jobs.

in portugal, the angolans and the brazilians stole our jobs  >:( >:(

Mike

Quote from: Gamer4250 on June 20, 2009, 03:02:18 PMI mean work in the US and get American money.  Hoho!  But wait, the Mexicans stole all the jobs.

They didn't steal the jobs, they just took the jobs that Americans that are too fucking lazy to get and then blame their laziness on Mexicans.

Moderated

Harvest

Mike, I think things like that should stay out of this forum.
-