The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SirIngusBingus

That is a problem of nothing. A simple typo, nothing more. I'll edit the post if it makes you happy.

GreekGeek

It's okay, I just didn't know if it was embarrassing or embarressing. Wasn't a reproach, just wanted to check.

ALPRAS

Quote from: Harvest on June 17, 2009, 07:54:30 PM
Quote from: ALPRAS on June 17, 2009, 05:56:43 PM
Quote from: Harvest on June 17, 2009, 01:53:48 PMLast day of school today, yay.

Still have 2 exams though, my english one shouldn't be too bad but my science one on Monday might be a little bit tough.

Oh wait, the science teacher doesn't want to look bad with all the poor marks so we get to make a full page cheat sheet.  hahahaha.

My last day of shool was 2 thursdays ago xD
and I dont have any exams xD

Jealous? :P

I feel minimal amounts of jealousy towards you, if any at all.

i was just Kidding :P

SuperFireKirby

It looks like its gonna rain here. So depressing...

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Brassman388

I'm not going to be able to get on the internet for a good month, if not more. Gots to take care of personal things.

Peace out guys, gonna miss being on this site.

Later.

Harvest

First day in about 6 months where I'm not worrying about anything for today or tomorrow...of course I still have the exam...and that driver training...aww shit.
-

Jamaha

ALPRAS

Its so fuckin hot here.... It could be raining, sunny, windy, or just clouds, but its ALWAYS hot...About 35 Cº.....beach!

GreekGeek

Having my birthday party tomorrow outside in the backgarden. But they predicted it will rain a lot, so we had to spreads huge sails...

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: ALPRAS on June 19, 2009, 12:11:06 PMIts so fuckin hot here.... It could be raining, sunny, windy, or just clouds, but its ALWAYS hot...About 35 Cº.....beach!
Same here except we have 90% humidity which makes it feel 20 degrees hotter.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ALPRAS

Well, we have a bit of humidity nere, normally in this saeson of the year, but this time it doesnt appreared....strange...

Cobraroll

We have lots of humidity. Rain, for example, every day for weeks now. And 15ºC. And this is supposed to be the warm season.

Can't wait for autumn. At least, when we get bad weather then, it's supposed to be so.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

ALPRAS

Quote from: Cobraroll on June 19, 2009, 01:36:01 PMWe have lots of humidity. Rain, for example, every day for weeks now. And 15ºC. And this is supposed to be the warm season.

Can't wait for autumn. At least, when we get bad weather then, it's supposed to be so.

I had a summer like that 2 years ago xD

Mike

I'm so getting pussy tonight... or at least a handjob. She's sleeping over  ;D

random_goldfish

It's always humid and rainy. I enjoy overcast though, hahaha.
Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^