News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

unmotivated

EFitTrainr

"AN A PRESS IS AN A PRESS, YOU CAN'T SAY IT'S ONLY HALF"
                                                                           - TJ "Henry" Yoshi
I like food.

cashwarrior1

But first, lets talk about parallel universes.

E. Gadd Industries

Oh, and leave out perpendicular universes??
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

InsigTurtle

Latios212

I just realized what that said and I am very amused
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Olimar12345

My pre-recital jury is today! We're in for the homestretch!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SlowPokemon

Oh man good luck. If you pass that's a huge accomplishment. I don't know how I'm going to prepare my senior recital in time. (Fuck piano for being a memorization instrument)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nitro Indigo

I was looking at a list of animated films of 2016 and I found this. I don't know if it's been released outside of China, but THAT POSTER IS GORGEOUS!

Also, I just discovered The Red Turtle. Sounds like something Ghibli would make, even though it wasn't made by them.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

SlowPokemon

^if you read the first paragraph, it's actually a collaboration between Ghibli and another company. It's been getting mixed reviews though.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nitro Indigo

Well, that's the third time I've made a Ghibli-related mistake on this site.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 25, 2016, 08:11:25 AMOh man good luck. If you pass that's a huge accomplishment. I don't know how I'm going to prepare my senior recital in time. (Fuck piano for being a memorization instrument)
What're you playing?
what is shitpost

mikey

unmotivated

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book