The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harvest

Last day of school today, yay.

Still have 2 exams though, my english one shouldn't be too bad but my science one on Monday might be a little bit tough.

Oh wait, the science teacher doesn't want to look bad with all the poor marks so we get to make a full page cheat sheet.  hahahaha.
-

ALPRAS

Quote from: Harvest on June 17, 2009, 01:53:48 PMLast day of school today, yay.

Still have 2 exams though, my english one shouldn't be too bad but my science one on Monday might be a little bit tough.

Oh wait, the science teacher doesn't want to look bad with all the poor marks so we get to make a full page cheat sheet.  hahahaha.

My last day of shool was 2 thursdays ago xD
and I dont have any exams xD

Jealous? :P

KefkaticFanatic

So I just got to Virginia.  Will be here on vacation for 3 weeks.  Time spent here will be limited, probably not much different than it normally is.

ALSO:

Quote from: GreekGeek on June 17, 2009, 01:53:13 PMMen suck.
orly

me irl
[close]

Harvest

Quote from: ALPRAS on June 17, 2009, 05:56:43 PM
Quote from: Harvest on June 17, 2009, 01:53:48 PMLast day of school today, yay.

Oh wait, the science teacher doesn't want to look bad with all the poor marks so we get to make a full page cheat sheet.  hahahaha.

My last day of shool was 2 thursdays ago xD
and I dont have any exams xD

Jealous? :P

I feel minimal amounts of jealousy towards you, if any at all.
-

mantis985

Wow.  Regents English today and tomorrow.  What a joke.  6 hours for 20 multiple choice and 4 essays.

GreekGeek

Quote from: Gamer4250 on June 17, 2009, 06:45:40 PM
orly
Yep, luckily.

I hate the fact that everyone can smell the victory of holidays and I have still lessons and a whole test week to go!
So I'm jealous in fact.

dahans

Quote from: GreekGeek on June 17, 2009, 09:19:42 PM
Quote from: Gamer4250 on June 17, 2009, 06:45:40 PM
orly
Yep, luckily.

I hate the fact that everyone can smell the victory of holidays and I have still lessons and a whole test week to go!
So I'm jealous in fact.
I am sorry, but HAHA  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Harvest

Its 10am and I need to study for my English exam at 1pm, I haven't done any studying yet because I honestly don't know how to study it.  2 thirds are on these two books we read and the other third is a story we read thats in the exam and then answer questions or something...so...the only way I can think to study is read the two books again which I will not be doing.
-

GreekGeek

Studying ecology for my test tomorrow, quite difficult. It seems so easy, but it's not.

It would be quite a lot easier if Darwin was killed as a baby.

Cobraroll

^True. You'd be rehearsing for Advanced Religion Studies instead (your only, but obligatory subject), under the head title: "Why the priests are the rightfully owners of all power on Earth".*

Thanks a lot, Darwin

*may be exaggerated
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Dude

GreekGeek

Ouch. I cut myself three times in the finger with a safety thing to shave your face.

IT'S A MIRACLE :D

SirIngusBingus

I'M DONE WITH SCHOOL!!!

Quote from: GreekGeek on June 18, 2009, 10:02:12 AMOuch. I cut myself three times in the finger with a safety thing to shave your face.

IT'S A MIRACLE :D

That's embarrassing.

GreekGeek

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on June 18, 2009, 12:08:14 PMI'M DONE WITH SCHOOL!!!
Great...

And not to make a problem out of nothing, but it's embarrassing right?