News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hero of Trains

Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

TheDreamingHawk

Quote from: AwesomeYears on March 09, 2016, 11:08:21 PMSo I was looking at an article about Earthbound's age rating changed in many parts of the world, and when I looked at the end of the Australian article, it thanks TheDreamingHawk for the information. Is this you TheDreamingHawk?

http://earthboundcentral.com/2013/05/earthbound-listed-by-australian-ratings-board/

I just realized this months late (my eyes were delayed in coming here) but yes that is me. I'm everywhere (even if I get slow sometimes). I'm even in the shadow realm at times whether I like it or not.

My Video Game review website: http://www.seafoamgaming.com

My Youtube Gameplay/retrospective channel: https://www.youtube.com/SeafoamGaming

mikey

're earthbound ratings, mother 3 should absolutely be rated m if it got straight sent to the US
unmotivated

EFitTrainr

Does everyone is do a poopoo out the butthole?
I like food.

Nebbles

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on October 10, 2016, 10:47:18 PM're earthbound ratings, mother 3 should absolutely be rated m if it got straight sent to the US

I'm not sure if it'd go directly to M... but it'd definitely be rated T at the least.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

In honor of national coming out day, in a little while I'm going to make a Facebook post about being gay. It's not really a secret, but most of my extended family doesn't know. I hope everything goes well, I'm a bit nervous how they'll react. But also I'm ready to be completely out and this is the only thing standing in my way. Send good vibes if you so wish. :-X
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

Thanks!! Seems to be going well but so far the only people who have reacted are the ones who already knew or are also gay so I'm still a bit apprehensive
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Zeila

Hopefully it turns out alright in the end!

mikey

unmotivated

Pianist Da Sootopolis

what is shitpost

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Pianist Da Sootopolis

what is shitpost

mikey

unmotivated