News:

You just won the game. You can rest easy now.

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oronoco

Oh goodness, that sounds incredible! Next time you should take me, too.
Quote from: Yellow on October 13, 2015, 05:18:40 PM
...Really though. Don't let them take it away from you. That desire for something more, for adventure... for destiny. Don't let them turn it against you, either.

InsigTurtle

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

FireArrow

I can't be the only one that's totally lost thanks to this avatar switching thing.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Don't worry I still do a double take every time.
what is shitpost

Onionleaf

I am utterly confuzzled by these avatar swaps, my tired brain cannot handle this extra work. It made me realise how much I rely on pictures when reading posts, though.

(Wow I'd love to go to an live concert for anything anime-related some day. We don't have that many events here in our city, and for all of New Zealand for that matter. Hope you enjoyed the concert :) )

Nitro Indigo

^ Me too, I'm more used to sites like Chicken Smoothie and PokéFarm, where people change their avatars and signatures on a regular basis.

Why isn't "characters pursue an aeroplane that's about to take off" a trope yet? It was in Toy Story 2 and Cars 2, but are there any other works of fiction where that happens?
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: FireArrow on October 07, 2016, 09:40:52 PMI can't be the only one that's totally lost thanks to this avatar switching thing.
:P you're welcome
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

Mfw I help an Italian plumber fall into the abyss while he was shouting something about red coins

[close]

mikey

unmotivated

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

mikey

unmotivated

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

mikey

I really like how it's a hodgepodge of bunches of different cultures coming together.  Very American.
unmotivated

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on October 08, 2016, 02:08:09 PMI started it
I wasn't taking credit, I was saying I contributed to it, thus creating even more confusion!! >: )
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

Mfw I help an Italian plumber fall into the abyss while he was shouting something about red coins

[close]

cashwarrior1

What's more confusing is whether or not my avatar is more recognizable for you or me?