News:

NinSheetMusic is 20 years old!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WaluigiTime64

So... apparently the US has this "clown problem". Could someone please explain?
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Olimar12345

It's a bunch of not-funny, funny business.

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Dudeman

Quote from: Olimar12345 on October 05, 2016, 02:02:29 PMIt's a bunch of not-funny, funny business.
That's probably the best way I've heard this described so far.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: Olimar12345 on October 05, 2016, 02:02:29 PMIt's a bunch of not-funny, funny business.
TRUE
There have been some that showed up in my county, and people were freaked out for DAYSSSS
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

Mfw I help an Italian plumber fall into the abyss while he was shouting something about red coins

[close]

WaluigiTime64

Sometimes I question if America is even real.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

cashwarrior1

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Some people don't think America be like it is, but it do.

-Black Government Man

(not obamer)
what is shitpost

mikey

My sister's school went on lockdown today
unmotivated

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Nitro Indigo

Ka-chow was apparently a meme a month ago.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

mikey

what is it called when a character in a play or musical references something that they shouldn't know about because it doesn't exist in the set time period?
unmotivated

Maelstrom

It depends if it was intentional or not. If it was, and done in a tongue and cheek way, it could be called leaning on the 4th wall, rather than breaking if, if it's subtle enough. If it was accidental, then it's the author's fault.

Anyway, here i was, thinking I had it bad with a fairly difficult Bio and Music Theory test and a sudden long homework packet for Physics due on Monday followed immediately by another test, but then a friend put that into perspective. He has 8 tests next week, and an orchestra performance.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on October 07, 2016, 10:11:44 AMwhat is it called when a character in a play or musical references something that they shouldn't know about because it doesn't exist in the set time period?

Anachronism
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

mikey

Oh man thanks slow it's been bugging me all day
unmotivated

Latios212

Went to an anime concert today with some friends

Spoiler
[close]
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle