News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nitro Indigo

It's also German national day today, and the 13th anniversary of Fullmetal Alchemist (2003) tomorrow.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

mikey

unmotivated

SlowPokemon

I thought Bubbles was making a Mean Girls reference

mikey

I don't remember a reference to October 3rd but it was really hard for me to watch that movie so maybe she is
unmotivated

Nitro Indigo

You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

SlowPokemon

On October third he asked me what day it was
"It's October third"

Maybe it's bc I'm gay but I love that movie so much

Bubbles

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 03, 2016, 08:13:58 AMBubbles, what day is it today?
On October third he asked me what day it was

It's October third.

Bubbles

Quote from: Nitro Indigo on October 03, 2016, 09:45:07 AMI was referencing Fullmetal Alchemist.
and yeah. Don't forget 3.Oct.11

Today's a special day huh

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Nitro Indigo

Happy birthday, Olimar's mom!

Come to think of it, Fullmetal Alchemist kickstarted my interest in animated stuff.

mikey

It really is my mom's birthday.  I'm going to go buy her some sunglasses.
unmotivated

Olimar12345

Quote from: Nitro Indigo on October 03, 2016, 11:16:24 AMHappy birthday, Olimar's mom!

???

It really isn't my mom's birthday.  I'm not going to go buy her some sunglasses.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

mikey

it's a gag we have running, I buy her sunglasses for pretty much everything
unmotivated

Bloop

This is the first time I finished reading a book with a feeling of emptiness, like "Well. What do I do now?"

im amazed