News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

unmotivated

JDMEK5

Northern lights are the best. I must admit I sometimes take them for granted where I live. I'm really excited you got the opportunity though, K-NiGhT. :J
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

SlowPokemon

Sometimes small experiences like that let you have enormous emotional release. I find the same thing happens with going to a movie or music performance--sometimes I cry more or harder than I expected to.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

EFitTrainr

brah k-night come to alaska we've got em like CRAAAAZy man
I like food.

InsigTurtle

"I'm very worried about your health" is not exactly the sort of phrase you want to hear from pretty much everybody...

mikey

your cyndaquil face is all droopy.  What's wrong?

I'm getting tickets to the Zelda concert at Abravenal Hall in december.  Any Utah people thinking about going so we can try to get nearby seats or meet up?
unmotivated

InsigTurtle

Cyndaquil face is droopy because medicines are expensive and they're not covered

mikey

unmotivated

Tobbeh99

Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Nitro Indigo

I just watched the commentary for Toy Story 2, and I now appreciate that movie even more. I've noticed all of the little details, like some of the lighting changes, and I liked it when they joked about making a movie about lawn gnomes. Make it happen, Pixar! Though I sort of liked Gnomeo and Juliet.

Also, during the credits, they talk about trying to make sequels just as good as the original, but different. Oops.

Also also, Erkrich, or whatever his name is, sounds like Marriland.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

Dudeman

Yug_Guy has been conscripted into the skeleton war apparently and this is great
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Yug_Guy

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: Dudeman on October 02, 2016, 05:41:01 PMYug_Guy has been conscripted into the skeleton war apparently and this is great
The what
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

InsigTurtle

Wait but isn't there a clown war starting in the US?

Bubbles

yeah can someone please explain to me what tF this is

my friends school had a lockdown the other day because they saw one near campus and my lil sister is terrified at her highschool like what the hell. clowns!?