The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cashwarrior1

Actually, that's not far off. You do 9999 + 9999 and keep doing that. The right side goes down to zero and the left side goes up to 9999 then it repeats. It's extremely stupid, but boy does it make time go by!

Trainer Ave

YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

cashwarrior1

I'm in Algebra Two and I finished my test like 5 minutes before anybody else, but I didn't want to be first.

Dudeman

Quote from: cashwarrior1 on September 27, 2016, 06:24:59 PMI'm in Algebra Two and I finished my test like 5 minutes before anybody else, but I didn't want to be first.
oh my gosh somebody else knows how this feels

This was me from 7th grade through about 9th, except make that, like, 10 minutes. Then I just owned the fact that I was teh smartsest and strutted my stuff all the way to the teacher's desk.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

InsigTurtle

Most of the time, in my math classes, a bunch of people would finish around the same time, then would silently dare each other to hand their test in first. So I'd do my own little thing on the side, making up math problems and solving them, until someone stood up and handed in their test. My teachers sometimes got suspicious, especially when half the class once got up at the same time.

Anyway.

What kind of name does this electronic drum sample have?
Spoiler
The bit around 0:43

The beginning
[close]

braix

I always finish my tests first in the class so I can sleep for a bit longer.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

unmotivated

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

MasterProX

My university's first symphony orchestra concert is tomorrow evening, and we're playing: Copland's Letter from Home, "Ain't It a Pretty Night" from Floyd's Susannah, a world premiere of some twelve-tone goodness, and Beethoven's sixth. Now, let's see... the Copland is pretty straightforward, as well as the aria, and I've gotten the hang of most of the premiere... but the Beethoven, especially the fourth movement, uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

mikey

unmotivated

Nitro Indigo

I just realised... being able to read optical discs with your mind would be a really cool superpower.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

K-NiGhT

So lately life has been kinda shitty. I think I've been falling back into feelings of depression again, and it's been showing in my work at college. Now that I've realized the problem and am starting to pick up the pieces again, some friends invited me out to this place that's known to the locals as the Spirit Mound. It's literally just a shitty hill in the middle of nowhere, but since it's so dark out there you can see the night sky super clearly.

Anyway, my friends dragged me out there about three hours ago and we sat at the top of the hill and watched the stars, as well as the coyotes out on the other side of the highway howling up a storm. Of course, I normally hate being outside at night, so I was kind of just waiting to leave. Everyone insisted that something would be happening, and it was too dark for me to leave on my own without other people and a flashlight or two, so I sat and waited.

Eventually, for a few seconds, I managed to catch a hint of the northern lights. I'd never seen them before, and it had always been a dream of mine to see them in person. I found out on the way back that my mom had managed to get in contact with one of my friends and told them that the northern lights would be visible tonight. She also was aware of the issues I've been dealing with the past few weeks. The circumstances aside, the sight was something so beautiful that everything I had been bottling up for the past several weeks was suddenly let out in a little moment.

Unfortunately, it was so brief that I didn't manage to get any pictures, but in a way it felt a little reassuring.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

cashwarrior1

Shoot, crap, darnit, Northern Lights were supposed to be showing sometime this week!

Nebbles

When??? Where?? God I want to see the Northern Lights too...
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel