News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Onionleaf

I can never seem to get a good match in personality quizzes. I mean, really?  ???

I'd say I'm more of a Butterfree if I got to choose one out of the Pokemon that have been shared so far.

*goes back to lurking around the site...*

JDMEK5

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Nitro Indigo

Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

mikey

unmotivated

Zunawe

The broken "new" button in the unread posts page is making me sad.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Maelstrom

It's fine on the curve theme.
maybe it's time to switch

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Trainer Ave

YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

mastersuperfan

Unsurprised.

(I took it once and got Tyranitar, but I've refined my answers a bit to reflect my personality better.)

EDIT: Turns out the only reason I got Absol this time instead of Tyranitar this time is because my answer for "Why are you taking this quiz"? was different. I decided to take it again because I was bored this time, unlike the first time around when I found a link. :P

EDIT2: I saw Weavile in an earlier post and the description also seems to match me perfectly. I guess I'm always the Dark type, huh?
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

Nebbles

Every time I hear in music classes that tritones are the devil's music, I just imagine Satan coming out of your instrument and punching you in the face.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

GaryOak

When I was around 8 years old I was wandering in the woods with my friend and we found this weird rounded green colored thing with some pattern that first looked like part of some plastic toy. After some investigating we concluded that it's definitely not plastic since its edges had cracks that implicated the material is something that would crumble more easily. It also had holes and we could see worms inside it and the smell was horrible. After a while we realized that IT'S A FUCKING TORTOISE SHELL. It was a small town and there lived about 50 people and we knew all of them, nobody had had a pet tortoise. I regret that we left it there, I guess in the end we were stupid enough to think that there's wild tortoises living in the forests of Finland.
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

E. Gadd Industries

So now the true question arises: HOW DID IT GET THERE?
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

Mfw I help an Italian plumber fall into the abyss while he was shouting something about red coins

[close]

Nitro Indigo

Desmond the Moon Turtle.

Also, Google turned 18 today.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

cashwarrior1

I just wasted 2 and a half hours of my life pressing the "enter" button on a calculator to play a stupid game I made.

daj

Quote from: cashwarrior1 on September 27, 2016, 03:09:58 PMI just wasted 2 and a half hours of my life pressing the "enter" button on a calculator to play a stupid game I made.

"count to 10000 in ones?" ;)

The perfect math lecture game :)