News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

unmotivated

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

E. Gadd Industries

The heck is wrong with the NSM Panel?

EDIT: And where's the spoiler thingy?
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

WaluigiTime64

Yeah I had to change my signature immediately because of that lol.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

E. Gadd Industries

Ehhhhh I'll leave it for now. May take out the Togetic thing, though
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

cashwarrior1

Hey, I got Togetic several times upon taking that quiz. I just thought Mew looked/sounded better.

Tobbeh99

Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: cashwarrior1 on September 25, 2016, 06:26:03 AMHey, I got Togetic several times upon taking that quiz. I just thought Mew looked/sounded better.
Yeah, it does, but Togetic is much truer to my personality X'D
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

Spoilers being gone for the time being means that my rented sig is now being forced upon eveybody full blast, in all its glory! Nyeheheh.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Tobbeh99

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on September 25, 2016, 09:43:13 AMYeah, it does, but Togetic is much truer to my personality X'D

I took that and I always get pokemons I don't want, like togetic and butterfree. Pikachu is ok, but nothing special really. Later I look at all the different pokemons you could get, and you could get pokemons like Charizard, Dragonite, and other kind of cool pokemons like Porygon, Absol and Misdreavous.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

JDMEK5

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

cashwarrior1

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on September 25, 2016, 09:43:13 AMYeah, it does, but Togetic is much truer to my personality X'D
Since I got Togetic multiple times, I think that it probably fits my personality as well XD

Maelstrom

HOW THE HECK DID I GET TOGETIC.
THAT IS LITERALLY THE OPPOSITE OF ME.

daj

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.