News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cashwarrior1

I couldn't find another thread that this would fit in, but, I just improvised a song with a 9/8 pattern 5/4 pattern against a 6/8 pattern and it's trippy as heck.

EDIT: Shoot, I thought it was 9/8 but it was actually 5/4!

E. Gadd Industries

...I have to make a video explaining the Continuum Hypothesis to where anyone can understand it. This should be interesting.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

E. Gadd Industries

It's a mathematical hypothesis that deals with the infinite sets. Specifically, it states that Aleph1 is equal to the power set of Aleph0, based on the logic(?) that no cardinal numbers exist between Aleph0 and Aleph1.
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Latios212

Logic? I thought it was undecidable.

also what class is this
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

MaestroUGC

Didn't V-Sauce do a video about that already?
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: MaestroUGC on September 22, 2016, 06:16:36 PMDidn't V-Sauce do a video about that already?
I don't know about the continuum hypothesis specifically, but they mention it in "How to Count Past Infinity"

Quote from: Latios212 on September 22, 2016, 05:26:40 PMLogic? I thought it was undecidable.

also what class is this
It has both been proven and disproven, based on different sets, so the answer changes based on which set you use/prefer, which led mathematicians to decide that it is undecided.
It's a contest, not class. The winner gets 250G in scholarship money, and the teacher they had/have will get 50G, AND the school they attend will get 100G for a science lab. It's called the Breakthrough Junior Science (something, I forgot specifically what the name is)
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

braix

I'll edit it for you, I ain't a bad editor
The video, I mean. Video editing.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

E. Gadd Industries

That would be amazingness, but I'll have to see what's going on when the video is made.
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Latios212

I've found my new favorite gif (in my sig).
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

daj

"...Guys, today we learnt a new skill. It's called 'fuck it'. Move along."

Words of wisdom from one of my commanders. ^^ Applied it several times today, hehe~

InsigTurtle

When you're doing an acid-base titration and you DROP THE BASE

and then overshoot the endpoint because you added a drop too many

braix

Maelstrom

Tfw you get two songs mixed up when playing them from memory and then look them up and realize they're in the exact same key and the first few bars are so close it's scary.

cashwarrior1

Oh my gosh, I thought I was being trolled.  :o