The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WaluigiTime64

Quote from: Wrydryn on September 15, 2016, 06:00:00 AMMaking sure you're getting the required amount of sleep is great too.
Very true.
Someone explain this I don't get it.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Dudeman

I just completed Planet Robobot (like, 100%) so excuse me while I Haltmann for at least a little while.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Yug_Guy

IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR ALL FINALE NOTEPAD USERS:
This was actually from an email I got, so I'll just paste it in here:
QuoteFinale NotePad and macOS Sierra

Apple's new Mac operating system, macOS Sierra (10.12), is scheduled to be released on Tuesday, September 20, 2016. Last week Apple released the gold master version of Sierra for testing purposes. We have confirmed that the new version of Finale, Finale 2014.5, and Finale 2014d work well (with a few caveats) in the upcoming OS, as does Finale PrintMusic 2014.5 and 2014.

Unfortunately, Finale NotePad cannot be installed in the new OS and doesn't run properly on updated systems. While we have notified Apple of these incompatibilities, we don't anticipate that they will be addressed.

We recommend that Macintosh users of Finale NotePad either not upgrade to Sierra, or trade up to supported notation software.

To help, we're offering Finale PrintMusic to all Notepad customers for just $69.95, more than 40% off the regular $119.95 price. We're also extending the offer to users of NotePad on Windows just to be fair.

To order, visit the Finale store, add PrintMusic to your cart, then enter promo code SIERRA.

Offer expires at 11:59 pm, Monday, October 17, 2016.
I tried it, and it totally works.

JDMEK5

That being said though, might be an awesome time to get in on that deal.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: Dudeman on September 15, 2016, 06:44:28 AMI just completed Planet Robobot (like, 100%) so excuse me while I Haltmann for at least a little while.
*glances at profile pic* "oh hey, a new member! Wait a second...
*does a double take* WAIT, DUDEMAN?!
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

School's bookstore sells recorder + "how to play recorder" book for super cheap. I don't know how I'm going to use this knowledge.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Hero of Trains

How well you could play the recorder was like a status symbol in fourth grade. There were the newbies who were forced into it and didn't know or care what they were doing, the people who played other instruments, like me, and the stupid wind instrument players who thought they were so good with their proper technique, those showoffs. Excuse my long-standing grudge. But I'm sure it'll come in handy at some point.
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

mikey

Seems like you have a lot of left over baggage from elementary school
unmotivated

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Never thought I'd say this but Noc sounds 100% right on this
what is shitpost

Hero of Trains

If you haven't noticed, I am very competitive in certain situations, but they only come up rarely. This was one of them.
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Was, and is over now. Hence that you brought it up would suggest that it
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on September 18, 2016, 04:40:20 PMSeems like you have a lot of left over baggage from elementary school

;)
what is shitpost

mikey

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on September 18, 2016, 06:38:51 PMNever thought I'd say this but Noc sounds 100% right on this
that's surprising, because I'm always 100% correct about everything
unmotivated

Pianist Da Sootopolis

what is shitpost

mikey

I've been working on it.
Jardine-Anderson 2036
Because the voices told us to
unmotivated

SlowPokemon

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on September 18, 2016, 06:46:43 PMthat's surprising, because I'm always 100% correct about everything

This caught me off guard and I like belly laughed at it
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.