The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WaluigiTime64

My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

mikey

unmotivated

Nebbles

I want to make my profile message "puyo motherfuckers" but I have a feeling I probably shouldn't.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Pianist Da Sootopolis

what is shitpost

FireArrow

someones been watching kirby right back at ya
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

InsigTurtle

to be honest, i watched most of that show in japanese because i hated the english voice acting

but as long as the poyo is the same, i'm okay with it

WaluigiTime64

I just encountered something funny with NotePad.

Step 1
Select the slur.
[close]

Step 2
Select the left end of the slur.
[close]

Step 3
Press the right arrow key, and then it does this. Seriously, where is it going?
[close]

I don't know why NotePad does this, but I remember it doing plenty of things like this before. It just can't handle slurs or something. I find it funny regardless.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

cashwarrior1

Quote from: WaluigiTime64 on September 03, 2016, 03:55:00 AM
Step 3
[close]
That escalated quickly.

Maelstrom

Tobbeh99

Quote from: Nebbles on September 02, 2016, 09:25:27 PMMy new icon is great.

yay Kirby! (Right back at ya!)

Quote from: WaluigiTime64 on September 03, 2016, 03:55:00 AMI just encountered something funny with NotePad.

Step 1
Select the slur.
[close]

Step 2
Select the left end of the slur.
[close]

Step 3
[close]

I don't know why NotePad does this, but I remember it doing plenty of things like this before. It just can't handle slurs or something. I find it funny regardless.

Lol, y that has happened to me as well. Sometimes, weird things like that can happen in Finale, lol. Sometimes if you copy some stuff and have "check for extra notes" turned off, which I usually have, these things can happen, lol.

Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Ruto

Quote from: Dudeman on September 02, 2016, 09:16:21 PMThere are Chinese people in Canada?

You're probably just trying to be funny, but there are ___ people everywhere. Ideas where there are only one group of people living in a country is just a pipe dream of racist people -.-

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Dudeman

the fact that you didn't immediately interpret that as a joke especially given the post immediately before it kind of blows my mind but okay
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Olimar12345

I dunno, I was kind of thinking the same thing...  Bad humor can be easily misinterpreted, so I don't think it's too "mind-blowing" that ruto pointed it out.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Nitro Indigo

It's hard to tell how serious someone is being through the internet, unfortunately.

Also, I've recently been watching Rise of the Guardians clips a lot. No matter how many times I rewatch them, I still get feels, and I even noticed things I'd never noticed before, like a snowflake landing on Jamie's nose in a very dramatic scene. Still my favourite movie, and it's been almost four years. (Though The LEGO Movie and Inside Out come close.)
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

mikey

it had a strikethrough- was obviously a joke
unmotivated