News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Your misspelling of the word sandwiches implies a damp coven of evil magical beings who are at the beach
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

F. L. U. D. D.

Well, my APUSH teacher just said (and I quote), "If I gave you donuts for every time I cussed in this class, it would be a bakery in here."
E. Gadd for Mayor 2018
"Maybe someday, he'll invent something that doesn't suck."

Spoiler
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 01, 2016, 10:32:24 PMYour misspelling of the word sandwiches implies a damp coven of evil magical beings who are at the beach
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Tobbeh99

Wow! This got to be the most busiest day at work by far! It was crazy! We got like 8 ton packages from H&M; I, and some other people, went 2 hours before the job to work extra and it was still very busy during the regular work time! It was around 100% more packages than we usually get! I don't even think we manage to ship away all the packages. Usually, the position I work is usually quite calm, so I can often help my colleague who has a much more busier position. But this day I had no time what all to help him, as I was busy all the time at my position. Although it was very stressful and everything, we still manage to send away the trucks at a reasonable time.

One good thing is however that my boss has come to the conclusion that we are too few working here, that there is nothing wrong with our routines, but were simply too few. So he's probably going to employ more people which means less stress and that we'll do a better job, and in time, as we're usually a bit late than when were supposed to be finished. :D
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Nitro Indigo

I just found out that there's an upcoming film by Illumination Entertainment called Egg.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

Bubbles

Yug_Guy

InsigTurtle

my homeroom will be mostly composed of white supremacists and rich chinese immigrants who do not understand english

this will be a fun year

Pianist Da Sootopolis

what is shitpost

InsigTurtle

in a suburb of vancouver, bc, whose population is mostly chinese, but is still relatively diverse
it's like a little right-wing island in the middle of a left-wing city

Pianist Da Sootopolis

what is shitpost

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel