News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cashwarrior1

Oh boy, don't make your expectations too high for Oot, mine were high due to the internet and I didn't enjoy it as much.

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

cashwarrior1

Then I guess the game's not nostalgic for me, because I don't find it to be the best zelda game.

Sir Dino

I saw egoraptor's video (twice) about the 3D legend of zelda games, but in the end I chose Oot because (it's cheap) why not. Plus I have no nostalgia whatsoever so if it's bad I can make an unbias decision about it.

Nitro Indigo

OOT just didn't click with me, for some reason. Maybe I was annoyed by that ONM feature that said it was the most important game ever because it had realistic graphics, maybe it was the Fire Temple, maybe it was both.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

SlowPokemon

In order to understand what's great about Ocarina, do it without a guide. That's the only thing that made it good for me, every time I tried playing while looking up what to do it was terrible and boring
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

mikey

Something about oot makes it a nostalgia inducing game, objectively speaking.  I first played it like maybe 3 years ago and I feel nostalgic for it whenever I think about it.  Not necessarily enough to want to play it, but eh.

EDIT: Oh yeah I caught a spider and I'm not sure what it is.  Including the legs it's about the size of a quarter , it's brown, and appears to have black vertical stripes running vertically across its head and abdomen.
I'm thinking it's a wolf spider, but I'm not familiar with Utah wildlife
unmotivated

Ruto

There are way too many people who comment on girls who work in gamestop, ehh -.-

The real fun in those games is to play them without any help. If you've already watched a playthrough, maybe that would suck out the fun? I read the manga before I played OoT and I still enjoyed it with most of the plot spoiled.

I think the new Zelda games lack that sort of challenge or maybe I'm just getting smarter lol

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

BlackDragonSlayer

and oot is actually fairly doable without a guide
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

SlowPokemon

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on August 30, 2016, 02:36:51 PMand oot is actually fairly doable without a guide

Exactly people just have short attention spans

mikey

When I first played oot I got stuck trying to get into hyrule castle because I didn't know the vine was climbable
unmotivated

Sir Dino

So far i'm in the Deku Tree. So far no complaints.
I'm playing without a guide, and when I discover something I'm like "holy shit this is good." But like let's say I didn't know how to shoot the skulltulas. (I'm an idiot, I know that now.) I was like "wait, I probably missed something." And I realized I skipped a door where the slingshot was. And it was okay, because I was rushing instead of exploring, which I've noticed is really important in LoZ.

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on August 30, 2016, 03:33:05 PMWhen I first played oot I got stuck trying to get into hyrule castle because I didn't know the vine was climbable
c'mon man, the little fairy guy tells u this

Quote from: Ruto on August 30, 2016, 02:23:15 PMThere are way too many people who comment on girls who work in gamestop, ehh -.-
it was a dude

Ruto

Hahaha usually it's the girls that get that unwanted attention and it's creepy. Same advice for both.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

mikey

Quotec'mon man, the little fairy guy tells u this
oh you will see what I mean
Oh unless you're playing the 3ds one that's slightly more obvious
unmotivated

SlowPokemon

"the little fairy guy" is a little fairy girl and her name is Navi