The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nitro Indigo

Forum stats will end the world. =P

Also:
Game of the Year 1997 besides Door to Phantomile
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

Maelstrom

Listen to this

Then listen to this

Spoiler
Now that I listen to they side by side, they don't sound quite so similar, but the first song still sounds a lot like this song
[close]

Ruto

It's really great when everyone praises you for your work, it makes me feel qualified and important 8) It's as good as getting paid.

Also my $600 lens came in but the brand new nano coated+multi-coated UV filter I bought for it cost $56 because I wouldn't settle.

I noticed there were also some really high end super telephoto lens ($13,000) and cameras display models today so I was playing with them and taking some candid shots of the store staff. The clerk minding the cameras was also quite good looking and he praised me for my awesome shot of his co-worker. The next guy that went to try the cameras also praised me for them. And the clerk was like, "yeah, she took them!"  8)  8)  8)  8)  8)

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Xiang A. Wuu

I heard out my school district was hiring school bus drivers and if a person landed the job and they were in college, the tuition fee and all would be covered by them. I decided to apply and everything went well. Today, I'm going to take my CDL permit test today to become a school bus driver.

I'm going to have to take the General Knowledge, Passenger+School Bus Endorsement, and the Air Brakes test and I'm kinda scared...

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

Mfw I help an Italian plumber fall into the abyss while he was shouting something about red coins

[close]

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

InsigTurtle

For some reason, when I saw Sebastian, Maelstrom, and Bespinben in the "Users Online" list, my first thought was, "Oh, cool, their names all end with voiced nasal consonants." That definitely isn't a normal thing to think.

Also, something completely different. I noticed that I can't really taste the bitterness very well in coffee, dark chocolate, orange pith, grapefruit, cabbage, eggplant, brussels sprouts, and stuff like that. I was wondering if other people have similar issues with that.

Nitro Indigo

I discovered this great let's player a few days ago called Tessellating Hexagons. He's a bit like a Biritsh chugggaaconroy or LuckySevenDX, and his Klonoa analysis video with AustinOnSugar is one of the funniest things I've ever seen.
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

mikey

I was gone for a week
y turnips died and I missed the end of the twg.  But hey, everyone noticed right
unmotivated

Tobbeh99

Quote from: Maelstrom on August 11, 2016, 09:41:59 AMListen to this

Then listen to this

Spoiler
Now that I listen to they side by side, they don't sound quite so similar, but the first song still sounds a lot like this song
[close]

They sure do! The second one sounds like a speed up version of the first song. Btw good taste of music! Yngwie Rocks!
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Maelstrom

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on August 14, 2016, 03:05:34 PMBtw good taste of music! Yngwie Rocks!
Thanks.

Despite No Man's Sky being a disappointment to many, the soundtrack is excellent.
Unarrangable, but excellent.

Tobbeh99

Just came up with a "text under my picture", whatever that is called. Pretty funny lol! ;D I've always wanted one but couldn't come up with anything good, but now some funny ideas popped up in my mind, and I decided to stick with this one.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Altissimo

im doing graduate assistantship at college and like helping out with classes n shit its a Fun Time

Ruto

Quote from: Altissimo on August 15, 2016, 01:42:51 PMim doing graduate assistantship at college and like helping out with classes n shit its a Fun Time

*clap clap clap*

I got Pokerus without cheating or trading for it from Olimar's friend safari! I haven't even seen a shiny pokemon in the wild since Ruby (red Gyarados doesn't count) so this is really big for me. Now to infect all my breeding rejects to make them seem desirable for others haha. Hidden ability Froakies and Chimchars mean an invasion of infected frogs and monkeys.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Nitro Indigo

I saw someone on a YouTube comment say that Klonoa Heroes was the best game in the series and didn't deserve to be released outside of Japan... what...?