News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

They're a kind of mollusc. Sort of like a Clam.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SirIngusBingus

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on June 09, 2009, 06:08:12 AMThey're a kind of mollusk. Sort of like a Clam.

If you're gonna teach him english, do it write.

(See what I did there?)

Harvest

My guess is that the sliced potato somewhat looks like scallop meat.
-

SuperFireKirby

I just realized that I made reply 4000! I'm amazing.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Harvest

I got Fable 2 for Christmas and I hated it..in fact I almost traded it in...but now I'm starting to have fun with it yaay.

Though it still has a lot of problems..like the constant BLUR that makes it look like its running at 20 Frames Per Second!
-

ALPRAS

Im back on business! And Ive already started to make my new arrangement:
Super Mario Galaxy 2 - E3 2009 Trailer

Jamaha

My HDD broke. Or maybe the motherboard.

Either way, it's not getting recognized anymore.

KefkaticFanatic

Fun.  We had that happen a little while ago.

So now that I can load ISOs on my PSP, I went and got Dissidia.  The problem is that the only version out is the Japanese one, so it's pretty difficult to play.  However, I found a wiki that helps to explain everything.  Woo.  I think I'll actually go out and buy this game when it's released in the US.

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Damn! My megaman 7 game isn't working!This sucks even more because it's my favorite one.

SirIngusBingus

I just had a jazz band gig, and I botched 2 of 5 solos.  :(

Brassman388

SirIngusBingus

Quote from: Brassman388 on June 10, 2009, 02:28:49 PMMediafire isn't working for me...  :'(
Quote from: GreekGeek on June 10, 2009, 01:44:03 PMI feel like hell.
Quote from: SirIngusBingus on June 10, 2009, 01:14:14 PMI just had a jazz band gig, and I botched 2 of 5 solos.  :(
Quote from: SuperFireKirby on June 10, 2009, 10:51:53 AMDamn! My megaman 7 game isn't working!This sucks even more because it's my favorite one.
Quote from: JaMaHa on June 10, 2009, 10:00:17 AMMy HDD broke. Or maybe the motherboard.

Either way, it's not getting recognized anymore.

Not a good day for NSM users...

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman