The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SirIngusBingus

Quote from: Dude on June 06, 2009, 12:30:56 PMAlso: PoFV ENGLISH PATCH FUCK YEAH!

I had to Google that to figure out what it stood for...

Mike

GreekGeek

Quote from: Mike on June 06, 2009, 01:20:47 PMLeaving soon for my second date  ;D
Cool, good luck Mike.
Wish I had a date.

B-Kpianist

Quote from: GreekGeek on June 06, 2009, 12:16:54 PMOT: My thought of the moment is "screw you" to the one I loved :(

I guarantee you'll find someone better :)

OT: Today was soooo amazing :) I love life right now <333

Harvest

I downloaded two songs for Rock Band 2 from the band called Coheed and Cambria.  They're so catchy.  New favourite band, I'll probably go buy all their albums.  Its cool how all their albums and songs are a story about the two characters Coheed and Cambria :D
-

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: B-Kpianist on June 06, 2009, 06:37:37 PMI guarantee you'll find someone better :)
That's probably the doucheiest thing you could every say to someone.

me irl
[close]

B-Kpianist

We've been having conversations via pm, so you don't know the full story. Don't talk out of your ass please, it disturbs the peace.

GreekGeek

Quote from: Harvest on June 06, 2009, 07:37:24 PMI downloaded two songs for Rock Band 2 from the band called Coheed and Cambria.  They're so catchy.  New favourite band, I'll probably go buy all their albums.  Its cool how all their albums and songs are a story about the two characters Coheed and Cambria :D
You're the first I "know" who knows that band, FANTASTIC :D No one knew them, they're soo good. Welcome Home is a nice one.

Quote from: Gamer4250 on June 06, 2009, 08:50:58 PM
Quote from: B-Kpianist on June 06, 2009, 06:37:37 PMI guarantee you'll find someone better :)
That's probably the doucheiest thing you could every say to someone.
I don't know what "doucheiest" means, but BK is sweet and very good to talk to. So I'd fine by me.

So it's not douchy/doucheie/douche/doucey... WHATEVER

dahans

Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Brassman388

Hahahaha, I'm guessing that this isn't going to end well for some reason.

dahans

Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Brassman388

Just referring to the past, that's all. Learn from your mistakes as well as the mistakes from others.

So far it seems to be okay, I guess I was wrong.

Jamaha

Oh that was a horrible nightmare... My whole morning has been a mess now.

Brassman388

I apologize Jamaha, hopefully it'll never happen again. I can't really speak for my peers, but I personally will try not to start anything.

Jamaha