News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B-Kpianist

Quote from: mantis985 on June 05, 2009, 07:11:54 PMJust got back from my jazz band/ percussion ensemble concert, and we played with bobby militello.  We also played my P.Ens. arrangement of Mortal Kombat. :) 

cool! We're having the Jazz band swing night tomorrow. It's lots of fun! Do you guys have swing night too?

Brassman388

I don't, I don't even have a jazz band. Our school is really musically deprived.

Shadoninja

Quote from: Dude on June 05, 2009, 04:26:34 PM
Quote from: SirIngusBingus on June 05, 2009, 01:56:58 PMA.M. and P.M. are anti-meridian and post-meridian. It refers to when the nearest meridian (longitude line) passes directly in front of the Sun.
anti- = against
ante- = before

There is a difference.

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Mike

God. Either my date went extremely well or really awful I don't know how to think of it. First we ate, then went to see Up and ended up talking for like 2 hours while drinking coffee. A bunch of awkward moments, especially during the first hour. I could see she wanted me to do something during the movie or when we went our own ways, but it just didn't feel right yet for me especially considering it was our first date and longest time we spent together ever. Then again while we were drinking coffee she seemed fucking interested in me and when we separated she said to call her to do something if I got nothing to do tomorrow (well at the current time I mean tonight).

Brassman388

Jamaha

I wouldn't worry too much about the awkwardness, guess it's a bit expected in a situation like that. So what if things don't go perfectly, she obviously cares for you and probably won't mind too much.

...of course who the hell am I to talk. I have no clue about this kind of things.

Tranzlater

I wish they'd put up more info on FFVersusXIII.

Then I could see if it was worth it to actually get a ps3.
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on June 05, 2009, 01:56:58 PMA.M. and P.M. are anti-meridian and post-meridian. It refers to when the nearest meridian (longitude line) passes directly in front of the Sun.
anti- = against
ante- = before

There is a difference.
If you go backto the original post it says ante-meridian. I don't know what you're trying to prove by cahnging the word, Dude.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Mike

Well I think it went fucking well after all. Woke up, checked my cell and she left me a message at 3am asking me to do something tonight :D.

GreekGeek

Quote from: Mike on June 06, 2009, 07:12:18 AMWell I think it went fucking well after all. Woke up, checked my cell and she left me a message at 3am asking me to do something tonight :D.
I don't if that's sexy, cool, dirty or a combination...

jake3343

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on June 06, 2009, 06:42:54 AM
anti- = against
ante- = before

There is a difference.
If you go backto the original post it says ante-meridian. I don't know what you're trying to prove by cahnging the word, Dude.

Ingus edited his post after Dude posted.

GreekGeek

Very smart/mean.
OT: My thought of the moment is "screw you" to the one I loved :(

SirIngusBingus

Harsh.

My thought of the moment is: I HATE BEING SICK, ESPECIALLY WHEN EXAMS ARE NEXT WEEK.

Dude

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on June 06, 2009, 06:42:54 AM
anti- = against
ante- = before

There is a difference.
If you go back to the original post it says ante-meridian. I don't know what you're trying to prove by cahnging the word, Dude.
Dipshit.

Also: PoFV ENGLISH PATCH FUCK YEAH!