News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kirby_superstar

i will be going to bed right after this post actually :) its 12:13 as of now, and i have school in the morning lol

そしてå...­æ™,半におきますã€,
すã"ã,,ですねã€,
日本語 ftw.
x = y + 1. Where x = current post count, and y = previous post count.

Jamaha

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Comics, eh?  Looks like something right up my alley.....

SuperFireKirby

I have a ten page comic I made about the adventures about a group of alcoholics that I think I made it in 6th or 7th grade. I might upload it if I ever get around to it.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Dude

Tranzlater

Hooray for GMT...
No pluses or minuses or whatnot. Just clean 8:06.
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

Shadoninja

Quote from: Mike on June 04, 2009, 08:27:51 PMlol that comic was surprisingly good. Unexpected for NSM.

the artwork is immensely bad though because I drew it.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

GreekGeek

Quote from: Tranzlater on June 05, 2009, 12:06:26 PMHooray for GMT...
No pluses or minuses or whatnot. Just clean 8:06.
Why the hell did they invent am and pm?
I always thought that am meant "after midday"...
But it's ante and post (latin =D) right?
If it's 9.00 pm, we just call it 21.00.
A lot easier. Go Holland!

SirIngusBingus

A.M. and P.M. are ante-meridian and post-meridian. It refers to when the nearest meridian (longitude line) passes directly in front of the Sun.

SuperFireKirby

Dude

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on June 05, 2009, 01:56:58 PMA.M. and P.M. are anti-meridian and post-meridian. It refers to when the nearest meridian (longitude line) passes directly in front of the Sun.
anti- = against
ante- = before

There is a difference.

SirIngusBingus

mantis985

Just got back from my jazz band/ percussion ensemble concert, and we played with bobby militello.  We also played my P.Ens. arrangement of Mortal Kombat. :)