News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

these football updates entertain me greatly
unmotivated

Tobbeh99

No problem! :)

Tomorrow's going to be a hype match: Germany - Italy. Maybe the 2 strongest teams this cup! I'll always cheer for Germany! Let's go Germany, you can take it!
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Ruto

This is real.

https://www.uniqlo.com/utgp/2017/au/

How confident are you all in your t-shirt design skills?

You seem to need photoshop for this though. brb let's see if I can come up with something presentable.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

mikey

unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

Posting from phone for the first time! Hehehehehe. ;)
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Maelstrom

Pianist Da Sootopolis

So I've never actually played Chrono trigger
is the DS game worth it?
what is shitpost

mikey

chrono trigger is the most JRPG JRPG you'll ever play
unmotivated

Nebbles

I need to get on with finishing it, but what I've played so far I absolutely love.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Tobbeh99

Jonas Hector!!! Deutschland!!!

Germany just won over Italy!!! It came down to penalties, and even further to sudden death penalties, and Germany won on the 9th penalty when Italy missed and Germany scored!! It felt really fair as Germany dominated the match. They scored a goal in second half, but later Italy got a penalty when Boateng (a German Back) got a hands. It was really clumsy by him, having his hands above his head when going into an in-fighting. No more goals were scored during the game and at the end, Germany won in the penalties!

Hope Germany wins the cup! They're in semis now, looking hopeful for them!!
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Maelstrom

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on July 02, 2016, 01:54:29 PMchrono trigger is the most JRPG JRPG you'll ever play
I beg to differ.

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on July 02, 2016, 01:44:59 PMSo I've never actually played Chrono trigger
is the DS game worth it?
Yes, but I'd recommend getting the VC version (on the Wii or Wii menu of the Wii U) instead, though. Long story short, it's better as a home console game, and something you can just immerse yourself into. Listening to the music is a must.
Oh, and, imo, the SNES translation is better.

Zeila

Just noticed that the lanyard I got from the Anime Expo is actually based off of Aksys Games/Zero Time Dilemma, and I thought that was a weird coincidence considering that I beat the game a few hours before I left

mikey

Chrono Trigger's music is great... if you're into JRPGs
unmotivated

Maelstrom

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on July 02, 2016, 08:11:43 PMChrono Trigger's music is great... if you're into JRPGs
This quote makes literally no sense.
That's like saying, "Legend of Zelda music is great... if you're into action-adventure-dungeoncrawling-puzzler games"