News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

E. Gadd Industries

I was about to say offer it a fruit basket, and hopefully it would take that as a hint that it needs to take a long cruise vacation so it would take the fruit basket & go online, buy tickets for a cruise liner, leave, driving its spider car off to the dock, and would be gone for the week. In the mean time, if you want to get rid of it, then just transport your entire house to the opposite side of the world so there's no chance the spider could find you upon returning.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Nitro Indigo

Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

E. Gadd Industries

-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Nitro Indigo

Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

E. Gadd Industries

I'll agree with Braix, the image is nice. But if you want, go ahead.
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Bloop

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on July 01, 2016, 07:04:23 AMthen just transport your entire house to the opposite side of the world
i live in the netherlands so the opposite side of the world is australia
I don't think I'd live more spider-free there

E. Gadd Industries

Solution: Invent a flying house. Simple, right? Heck, while you're at it, make an entire Sky Island!
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

mikey

unmotivated

Bloop

Ooh if I can meet Link there I'd be all over that ass :3

mikey

unmotivated

Bloop

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Olimar12345

Quote from: Dudeman on July 01, 2016, 02:40:45 PMWho, Happy Mask Salesman v0.5?

That was pretty lame, even for you...

Spoiler
[close]

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Tobbeh99

Lolololol Belgium just lost to Wales 1-3. "Talant team", "potential team to take the cup" my ass! More like most overhyped team ever which is just above average in the cup. Belgium has been so overhyped in this cup. People saying "they might take it all" and "is a team full of talent and potential". I was always really skeptical to that. I mean, you got to realize that there are already big football giants like Germany, Italy, France, Spain and even England who all has potential winning the cup and also obviously has new talents, I mean they can't rely on old veterans to carry them forever. And also other great team on the rise such as Island, Hungary and Croatia. Feels so good that team is out and people can get back to earth rather than getting to crazy about some random country rising up from the ground. I mean if Belgium is the new "talent team" what the fuck is Wales then!? Like "new world class team" or!? 
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh