News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

InsigTurtle

I was considering hotpot places with friends in a chat, and I saw there was this one place called "K.K. Hotpot", so I just commented, "Huh, looks like K.K. Slider's fallen on some hard times".

And that's how I lost two friends with one stupid joke.

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Zunawe

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on June 25, 2016, 08:08:29 AMZunawe, what is that artwork of?
It's a map of the connected parts of Dark Souls (excludes Kiln and Asylum). It's incredibly detailed and well-made.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

mikey

unmotivated

Tobbeh99

France won over Ireland 2-1. Irland scored a goal after like 2 min or so, lol. But France brought it back and scored 2 goals in the second half.

And Germany won over Slovakia with 3-0. They completely run over them lol. 
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

mikey

unmotivated

Tobbeh99

tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

mikey

unmotivated

Tobbeh99

yes, they did. the last world cup, not euro cup however.

10/10 tobbeh

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

ZeldaFan

I just cleaned my entire room and had to get everything off the floor because my apartment is getting our carpets cleaned today. So yay for clean carpets, but it was a lot of work, and I probably can't put all my stuff back till tonight :(

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

cashwarrior1

Sebastian

SlowPokemon

John Williams is really good but have you considered Danny Elfman and Stephen Sondheim
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Sebastian

Of course. I have many Danny Elfman cds and I like Stephen Sondheim's work.
I also really like Michael Giacchino and Hans Zimmer "the cheater"