News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B-Kpianist

Yeah, I don't understand the reasoning that went on in there heads... keeping an illegal substance IN school.

Harvest

Pretty sure my friend keeps weed in his pencil case.

I asked for some but he wouldn't give me any..
-

Brassman388

kirby_superstar

my hair went from shoulder length to roughly 2 inches? O_O

but it looks damn sexy  8)
x = y + 1. Where x = current post count, and y = previous post count.

GreekGeek

Quote from: kirby_superstar on June 03, 2009, 08:39:04 PMmy hair went from shoulder length to roughly 2 inches? O_O

but it looks damn sexy  8)
Wow.
That's sick, but good.

Very sexy.
Quote from: B-Kpianist on June 03, 2009, 07:15:42 PMkeeping an illegal substance IN school.
My classmates keep knives IN school.

SuperFireKirby

My friend keeps his right out side school in a little dugout no one has seemed to find yet. I go to the biggest pot head school in the county. Which is odd because we're listed as one of the top 100 high schools in the nation.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Brassman388

SuperFireKirby

I'm changing my sig to the biggest peice of crap I've made yet. Took about fifteen minutes to make this one.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SuperFireKirby

It would look better if I knew how to blur the border. I never needed to do it until now.

Edit: Oh shit I double posted. Ah well.

GreekGeek

We're rated as the best and most difficult school in Holland.

And still we suck.

SirIngusBingus

My school is the top in the area for both grades and drug use.  :-\

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on June 04, 2009, 06:09:03 AMI'm changing my sig to the biggest peice of crap I've made yet. Took about fifteen minutes to make this one.
What...is it?

Dude

SirIngusBingus

I thought it was Kaepora Gaepora at first...

Mike

Fuck my life. The moment everything starts going well with my very possible future girlfriend, this girl from elementary school that stalked me for a few months and threatened to kill me if I didn't go out with her just messaged me saying that I live rather close to her and we should get together. I wouldn't be surprised if she's been watching me through my window for the past few weeks.

Dude

I just downloaded Luka ;D

First song I made: When you wish upon a star

Sadly that was the first thing that came to my head.