The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on June 19, 2016, 12:34:13 PMcharge the payment to my card and we should be all good
Great! You should have a loaf of moldy, stale YouTube (along with the various niceties I mentioned that came with it) arriving in your mailbox within 7.45 months!
Quote from: cashwarrior1 on June 19, 2016, 01:11:36 PMOkay, 00001, ncashwarrior@gmail.com, 4738295082, 4829304859, Samantha Bahl, cashwarrior1, 15, 6/8/2001, 19057 Joslin Circle Big Rapids MI, uhh... 124,421? (The information given may or may not be true)
*in a foreign-sounding voice* Thank you, come again.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

cashwarrior1

Yay! I'll enjoy every single bite of it!

Bubbles

did y'all see lebron break his wrist then make a free throw smh i want a pain tolerance like that

#sports

InsigTurtle

What if a point in space had near-infinite dankness? This is called a dank hole. If you got near a dank hole, the extreme dank forces on you would be so great, you would undergo something called "mom's spaghettification". It is theorized that there is a counterpart to dank holes - stale holes, where stale memes are emitted.

E. Gadd Industries

I've heard about those! So they do exist?
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

K-NiGhT

Everyone, keep me and my mom in your thoughts. We're driving up today to see when she needs to have surgery because apparently there's something connecting her bladder to her colon (I'm not sure how you can fuck things up this badly).

Anyway, some good vibes would be appreciated.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

cashwarrior1

Nvm, sorry.

K-NiGhT

Well thanks for being a dick about it, at least
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

mikey

unmotivated

Sebastian

Altissimo

Quote from: InsigTurtle on June 20, 2016, 12:26:46 AMWhat if a point in space had near-infinite dankness? This is called a dank hole. If you got near a dank hole, the extreme dank forces on you would be so great, you would undergo something called "mom's spaghettification". It is theorized that there is a counterpart to dank holes - stale holes, where stale memes are emitted.

snnnnnnnrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrk

Nitro Indigo

I tried downloading an update for Smash 4 (I haven't played the game for ages), and I got an error message saying the "software data was corrupted", or something. Unfortunately, I didn't catch the error code. Could someone please help?
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

Nebbles

Hope everything turns out great, best of luck to your mother.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Altissimo

[snip]

Bubbles

Finally went out and bought Twilight Princess HD (and got the cute little wolf link amiibo!!!) :-)

also on a whim (and a sale) I bought pikmin 3 @olimar