News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cashwarrior1

I read that like you were trying to get me to eat something.

Altissimo

Quote from: Olimar12345 on June 17, 2016, 06:28:34 PMlol found one you like?

I know the two statements contradict but that is why I said "gamers" in the first post. i don't watch more than one hahaha

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: cashwarrior1 on June 17, 2016, 06:36:28 PMI read that like you were trying to get me to eat something.
Try some of our fresh YouTube today! It's loaded full of antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, and a bunch of other healthy stuff*! It is picked straight from the vine and delivered straight to our restaurant! Only $50.173 for each ridiculously undersized portion!
Drop by today!

*Healthy stuff: butter, margarine, meatloaf, lard, solid grease, liquid grease, bad humor, decent humor**, bricks, cocaine, fiber, shredded gold, solid gold, trace amounts of gold, shredded silver, soy, wheat, broken shards of glass, and tar.
May contain: Fructose, glucose, maltose, capsaicin, shredded silver, and watermelon seeds.

**If the venture firm finds it profitable.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Nitro Indigo

^ I kind of want to see a YouTube video of that now...
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

cashwarrior1

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: cashwarrior1 on June 18, 2016, 10:37:19 AMHow do I cook it?
YouTube is a highly versatile dish, meaning you can cook it in practically countless ways!
You can cook it in an oven, microwave, toaster oven, toaster, oven, a volcano, by a volcano, by throwing it at the Sun, by throwing it into the Sun, by making it the Sun, sunny-side up, sunny-side down, sunny-side left (*but NOT sunny-side right!*), deviled, angeled, scrambled, cmrsadlbe, fried, baked, grilled, toasted, deep-fried, burned to a crisp, boiled, broiled, flamebroiled, charbroiled, sautéed, barbecued, steamed, melted, smelted, caught on fire, dipped in acid, a la mode, the list goes on ad infinitum!
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

cashwarrior1

Ah, is there any specific cooking materials I need?

E. Gadd Industries

Well, again, YouTube is a highly versatile dish, meaning that it can be cooked in countless ways using countless materials! You could use your oven, microwave, toaster oven, the Sun, the conveniently-located volcano near your house, your friend's oven, your friend's microwave (*not your friend's toaster oven!*), anyone in your family's oven, microwave, toaster oven, or volcano, a grill, a fire, a wildfire, a field fire, a forest fire, a flash fire, lightning, ball lightning, a fire tornado, St. Elmo's Fire, cardboard, aluminum, styrofoam (on select Wednesdays!), a skillet, griddle, pan, pot, a George Foreman grill, a chimney, a generator, a nuclear reactor, a potter's wheel, cobblestone, solid asphalt, liquid asphalt, liquid nitrogen (wait a minute...), solid nitrogen, carbon dioxide, acetic acid, carboxylic acid, calcium carbonate, calcium oxide, calcium tablets, roses, the Rosetta Stone, the Rolling Stone(s), and more! All this can be yours for 70 easy payments of $800.236 each!
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

WaluigiTime64

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on June 19, 2016, 03:00:40 AMWell, again, YouTube is a highly versatile dish, meaning that it can be cooked in countless ways using countless materials! You could use your oven, microwave, toaster oven, the Sun, the conveniently-located volcano near your house, your friend's oven, your friend's microwave (*not your friend's toaster oven!*), anyone in your family's oven, microwave, toaster oven, or volcano, a grill, a fire, a wildfire, a field fire, a forest fire, a flash fire, lightning, ball lightning, a fire tornado, St. Elmo's Fire, cardboard, aluminum, styrofoam (on select Wednesdays!), a skillet, griddle, pan, pot, a George Foreman grill, a chimney, a generator, a nuclear reactor, a potter's wheel, cobblestone, solid asphalt, liquid asphalt, liquid nitrogen (wait a minute...), solid nitrogen, carbon dioxide, acetic acid, carboxylic acid, calcium carbonate, calcium oxide, calcium tablets, roses, the Rosetta Stone, the Rolling Stone(s), and more! All this can be yours for 70 easy payments of $800.236 each!

I can't stop laughing.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Tobbeh99

Got a job! At DHL Express! :D

Really nice getting my first job! The only downside is that I work on the evenings so I won't be able to attend any smash-meetings to play smash. :-\ A bit sad, but I don't care much because the most important thing is that I got a job.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Nitro Indigo

E. Gadd Industries, you should record your last few posts and upload it to YouTube. XD
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

cashwarrior1

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on June 19, 2016, 03:00:40 AMWell, again, YouTube is a highly versatile dish, meaning that it can be cooked in countless ways using countless materials! You could use your oven, microwave, toaster oven, the Sun, the conveniently-located volcano near your house, your friend's oven, your friend's microwave (*not your friend's toaster oven!*), anyone in your family's oven, microwave, toaster oven, or volcano, a grill, a fire, a wildfire, a field fire, a forest fire, a flash fire, lightning, ball lightning, a fire tornado, St. Elmo's Fire, cardboard, aluminum, styrofoam (on select Wednesdays!), a skillet, griddle, pan, pot, a George Foreman grill, a chimney, a generator, a nuclear reactor, a potter's wheel, cobblestone, solid asphalt, liquid asphalt, liquid nitrogen (wait a minute...), solid nitrogen, carbon dioxide, acetic acid, carboxylic acid, calcium carbonate, calcium oxide, calcium tablets, roses, the Rosetta Stone, the Rolling Stone(s), and more! All this can be yours for 70 easy payments of $800.236 each!
I can give you 50, will that work?

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: Nitro Indigo on June 19, 2016, 03:42:02 AME. Gadd Industries, you should record your last few posts and upload it to YouTube. XD
Who said I was finished? XD
Quote from: cashwarrior1 on June 19, 2016, 05:30:08 AMI can give you 50, will that work?
50 payments, or 70 payments of $50, or just $50?
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

cashwarrior1

E. Gadd Industries

I'm sorry, but that won't get you the full YouTube preparation set. Here's what you'll get instead:
10 ounces of fresh YouTube, shipped straight to your door within just three hours of harvest
A miniature nuclear reactor
A volcano, installed for free
A George Foreman grill, present to you by the Legend Himself
This random keychain I just found in my left pocket
And as a bonus, I'll even throw in an uncontrollable fire tornado
How does that sound? My, what a steal!
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]