News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Altissimo

Who is that and why is the video important? :p

mikey

"speaking of [X] I watched a video by [Y] and read about it on [Z], who gave it a bad review"
jk nitro ily
unmotivated

Nitro Indigo

PBG didn't give it a bad review, though. He killed everyone in Normal Boots instead.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

cashwarrior1

Quote from: Altissimo on June 17, 2016, 08:05:09 AMWho is that and why is the video important? :p
You should reconsider your life choices if you're not watching PBG right this second.

Altissimo

cashwarrior1

He's not a gamer. He's a reviewer, and he's funny.

Altissimo

Maelstrom

SlowPokemon

I honestly hate YouTube and anyone who regularly uploads videos of themselves talking on it
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

mikey

I like ballad of the goddess because you can count it in 2 and 3
unmotivated

Maelstrom

Quote from: SlowPokemon on June 17, 2016, 05:18:19 PMI honestly hate YouTube and anyone who regularly uploads videos of themselves talking on it
Look up Super Bunnyhop. It's a terrible name, but it's genuinely good game journalism. It's nothing like those totalbiscuit videos where he talks for 45+ minutes about some subject. Instead, this guy slims it down, and has none of the terrible comedic fluff of most youtubers nowdays, or any of the awkwardness that comes from impromptu speeches. Check his Sonic 1st lvl analysis for a great example.

Altissimo

i watch one (1) LPer because his sense of humor aligns with mine but he's not everyone's cup of tea

Olimar12345

Quote from: Altissimo on June 17, 2016, 04:49:49 PMi dont watch gamers on youtube so

Quote from: Altissimo on June 17, 2016, 05:54:57 PMi watch one (1) LPer because his sense of humor aligns with mine but he's not everyone's cup of tea

lol found one you like?
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

cashwarrior1

For once in my life I've felt alone in my opinions :P (Not hating on anyone, just feeling lonleh :P)

mikey

Quote from: cashwarrior1 on June 17, 2016, 06:29:48 PMFor once in my life I've felt alone in my opinions :P (Not hating on anyone, just feeling lonleh :P)
it's good for you
unmotivated