The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bespinben

Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Altissimo

Latios212

Quote from: Altissimo on June 16, 2016, 08:53:38 PMgood youre a good person. ones that go upside down or ones that go really high or both
All kinds, but I generally like the long tall non-gimmicky ones. (Kingda Ka is awesome but doesn't deserve to be called a roller coaster, it's just a record-breaking ride that lasts for only a few seconds and I have this kind of artistic attitude towards coaster design partly because I love designing them in Roller Coaster Tycoon lol)

My favorite is probably Steel Force in Dorney Park.

Quote from: Bespinben on June 16, 2016, 08:56:24 PMroller coaster tycoon was my life
Quote from: Altissimo on June 16, 2016, 08:58:05 PMa good life
ayyy
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

InsigTurtle

I really want to go to Cedar Point and Magic Mountain. Not too many roller coasters in the PNW. There's a small theme park with a nice woodie and a mediocre steel coaster here, but not much else. But I think Washington has Wild Waves.

Plus, I really love Roller Coaster Tycoon. Taught the 100-year-old me about physics and finances.

EDIT: Huh, I didn't notice the entire half page of roller coaster discussion. Whoops.
Also, I'm too lazy to fix that typo I made

Pianist Da Sootopolis

What come on guys I wanna read through the drama that I wasn't around for

what is shitpost

Altissimo

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on June 16, 2016, 09:22:03 PMWhat come on guys I wanna read through the drama that I wasn't around for

It's still there!

Nebbles

Roller Coaster Tycoon is great. My sister and I used to drown the unhappy customers in the pools we made, haha oops...
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

mikey

unmotivated

InsigTurtle

Y'all should try doing OpenRCT2. They have a multiplayer mode, which might be fun to do as a group

Dudeman

Quote from: InsigTurtle on June 16, 2016, 10:30:47 PMY'all should try doing OpenRCT2. They have a multiplayer mode, which might be fun to do as a group
succ is dead
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Sir Dino

I would love to go to six flags again this summer
it's been so long...,,,

E. Gadd Industries

Ehhhhh roller coasters are not my favorite. I prefer anything that screws with endolymph ;)
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Tobbeh99

Sweden - Italy match coming up! It's going to be exiting! Italy is tough team, the strongest in the pool, but I still believe Sweden can do it, or at least play even, if we play good!
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Nitro Indigo

I didn't even know you could change the forum theme until you people pointed it out a few pages ago. I'm using curve now.

Speaking of Rollercoaster Tycoon, has anyone else watched PeanutButterGamer's video about it?
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.