News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tobbeh99

Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Tobbeh99

Sweden just played against Ireland in Fifa euro cup. The score was 1-1, even. Sweden played pretty sloppy in the first half, and also a bit into the second half and Ireland managed to score a goal early in the first half. But after the goal it seemed like we "woke up" a bit. We had more chances and played with a better tempo. And after a while there came a great opportunity where Ibrahimovic passed into the box and Clark (an Ireland player) made an own goal by a header. Next up is Belgium and Italy, 2 tough teams, but if we play really well and make a great game we still can have a shot, but it looks quite rough going further than pools.
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

mikey

I kind of feel like watching world cup but I don't have a favorite team
should I go for sweden \0/
unmotivated

Tobbeh99

Well, you could (Zlatan! Zlatan!). But if you care about your team winning then... no. Cheer for whatever team you feel like tbh.

10/10 tobbeh

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

mikey

I would support brazil but they have a bad rep
what about cambodia (lol)
unmotivated

AwesomeYears

Brazil have already been knocked out of the group stage of Copa America (The Americas exclusive cup) so don't even go for them at this stage.

mikey

I just had the most rage-inducing battle against Palmer in platinum
unmotivated

Altissimo

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on June 13, 2016, 04:13:07 PMI just had the most rage-inducing battle against Palmer in platinum

BATTLE TOWER??? *ears prick up*

mikey

Raikou, Gyarados, and Blastoise is my team, level 50's

T1: Raikou Substitute, Milotic Hypnosis, Raikou Leftovers
T2: Raikou Thunderbolt, Milotic Hypnosis(?), Raikou Leftovers
T3: Raikou Thunderbolt, Milotic faints, Raikou Leftovers, Rhyperior out
T4: Raikou Aura Sphere, Rhyperior Earthquake, Substitute fades
T5: Raikou Aura Sphere, Rhyperior Focus Band, Rhyperior Earthquake, Raikou faints, Gyarados out
T6: Gyarados Earthquake, Rhyperior Focus Band, Rhyperior Rock Wrecker, Gyarados faints, Blastoise out
T7: Blastoise Waterfall, Rhyperior faints, Dragonite out
T8: Dragonite Thunder Wave, Blastoise paralyzed
T9: Dragonite Dragon Dance, Blastoise Toxic, Dragonite Lum Berry
T10: Dragonite Dragon Dance, Blastoise Toxic
T11: Dragonite Dragon Claw crit
unmotivated

Tobbeh99

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on June 13, 2016, 12:54:19 PMI would support brazil but they have a bad rep
what about cambodia (lol)

Brazil got a bad rep?? What? I thought they had a good rep with their entertaining "samba football".

Quote from: AwesomeYears on June 13, 2016, 03:53:04 PMBrazil have already been knocked out of the group stage of Copa America (The Americas exclusive cup) so don't even go for them at this stage.

What how!? Brazil is like one of the, if not the, best South American team.

10/10 tobbeh

Ruto

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on June 12, 2016, 03:09:44 PMGermany won over Ukraine in Fifa Euro cup! Besides Sweden, I cheer for Germany in football and hope they'll win the cup. Obviously I hope Sweden takes it, but it is less likely. The score was 2-0 Germany. First goal came from a corner and Mustafi headed in the goal. The second goal was definitely better-looking. Schweinsteiger was switched in at like 90 min. And at 93 min, he managed to score a goal. It was a counter, and Germany attacked quickly and Özil ran on right side and made a far pass over to the left side where Sweinsteiger shot the ball into the goal. It was a quick and impressive attack. Also quite funny how Sweinsteiger just came in like "y, let's have some fun for the last 3 min and score a goal" ;D. The game was also really tense. There was moment where Boateng saved Germany by clearing away the ball on the scoreline! They had to use a camera to see if it was a goal or not!

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on June 13, 2016, 11:52:58 AMSweden just played against Ireland in Fifa euro cup. The score was 1-1, even. Sweden played pretty sloppy in the first half, and also a bit into the second half and Ireland managed to score a goal early in the first half. But after the goal it seemed like we "woke up" a bit. We had more chances and played with a better tempo. And after a while there came a great opportunity where Ibrahimovic passed into the box and Clark (an Ireland player) made an own goal by a header. Next up is Belgium and Italy, 2 tough teams, but if we play really well and make a great game we still can have a shot, but it looks quite rough going further than pools.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

mikey

Yeah Brazil is generally good but their players also tend to be less morally straight than other teams lol.  Also surprised to hear they lost group stage

Maybe I should join the Cristiano ronaldo hype train
unmotivated

Nitro Indigo

A bit late, but Geno gives you the tutorial for the arcade game in Little Fungi Town in Superstar Saga. I waited to mention this because I didn't want to interrupt the serious discussion.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.