News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harvest

-

mantis985

Quote from: Tranzlater on June 02, 2009, 10:14:04 AM4. 7 exams this week! OMG!

Ouch mine start in a week.  I dont have any AP exams though. I got AP Chem, American, and English out of the way with some(hopefully) decent scores.

KefkaticFanatic

Harvest:  I'm about to go to Virginia for a 3 week vacation, which means I'll get RIDICULOUS FUCKING SURNBURNS EVERY FUCKING DAY EVEN IF I WEAR SUNSCREEN.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

me irl
[close]

Mike

Awesome, more fuel.

Quote from: Dude on June 01, 2009, 02:53:28 PMlol mike...

Also, dahans: Who the hell do you think you are?

My pm box:

Quote(No subject)
« Sent to: Dude on: Today at 04:45:10 PM »

I really don't want to write this, but I think I have to. GreekGeek (his name is Mark) is really unhappy at the moment and he considers to leave the forum and we all don't want him to do so, because he is such a great arranger and this great site needs him. He feels offended by you. I don't know why but he told me that you keep on insulting him and he think that he is a bad person. But I don't think so. Mark is really nice. So, you don't have to but it would be the best for the forum, if you came to terms with Mark. Did he insult you? Is it his fault? Or don't you like him? These might be reasons for your behaviour, but Mark suffers from that really and he doesn't deserves that.

What did I say?

If he's going to act like such a fucking baby, maybe he should leave.

Brap brap.

SirIngusBingus

Quote from: Gamer4250 on June 02, 2009, 12:59:23 PMHarvest:  I'm about to go to Virginia for a 3 week vacation, which means I'll get RIDICULOUS FUCKING SURNBURNS EVERY FUCKING DAY EVEN IF I WEAR SUNSCREEN.

Sunburn? From a week in Virginia? I'm pretty white, but you must be a ghost!

Harvest

I remember my trip to florida....not a pleasant ride home..
-

Dude

Quote from: Gamer4250 on June 02, 2009, 12:59:23 PMHarvest:  I'm about to go to Virginia for a 3 week vacation, which means I'll get RIDICULOUS FUCKING SURNBURNS EVERY FUCKING DAY EVEN IF I WEAR SUNSCREEN.

I found a SPF 90 or so spray on sunscreen.
Worked like a charm. ;D

Brassman388

Thank you god for not making me white, and having to feel the wrath of the sun.

By the way, I live in Arizona. Valley of the sun.

Harvest

I hate my brother.  He got over 700 dollars in tax return money as well as a $300 dollar pay check for little work.

I got 10 bucks tax return money and less than 100 pay for much more work.

FUCK

Him: "I literally made $1000 today"

Me: *stab
-

Dude

That sucks Harvest.

On the other hand, I made about $3000 for graduating!

And my house smells like garlic... That's weird...

SirIngusBingus

Quote from: Harvest on June 02, 2009, 03:25:06 PM$300 dollar
lol

Quote from: Dude on June 02, 2009, 03:30:01 PMAnd my house smells like garlic... That's weird...

Is one of your relatives, by any chance, Dracula?

Afterthought: Or Wario?

SuperFireKirby

Dracula hates garlic ingus, not the other way around.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SirIngusBingus

I meant, is someone in your family Dracula, and someone found out and tried to ward them off? (Is anybody missing from your house right now?)

Dude

>_> no

My mom cooked pasta and apparently it had a lot of garlic.

jake3343