News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Ugh guys stop shitting everywhere

Oh hey look it's a new topic:

i saw a person at the store buying cereal how weird is taht lolololol
Wats ur favorite cereal?

Ninjad
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

mikey

I haven't seen inside out.
And I'm sorry for being childish, but this is how I usually feel about things.  50 People died, which sucks, but I can't muster any sympathy for them or anyone else.  Even myself.
unmotivated

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

WaluigiTime64

My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Dude

Sir Dino

Quote from: Olimar12345 on June 12, 2016, 01:47:31 PMWats ur favorite cereal?
quakcer's life cereal bc 7g of protein
in fact i'm binge-watching sailor moon and eating as much cereal as possible rn

SlowPokemon

I'm...really disappointed but not all that surprised that me posting about being upset turned into this kind of thing

I would have thought "this was a terrible thing" would be the only possible response to this news but if we even have to fight over this...yikes
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dude

Quote from: Sir Dino on June 12, 2016, 01:50:59 PMquakcer's life cereal bc 7g of protein
in fact i'm binge-watching sailor moon and eating as much cereal as possible rn
What flavor? I just bought the new vanilla one and it's not bad.

Sebastian

mikey

unmotivated

Sir Dino

Quote from: Dude on June 12, 2016, 01:52:47 PMWhat flavor? I just bought the new vanilla one and it's not bad.
two boxes: one is cinnamon, and the other is original. i've never tried vanilla! i kinda think the original tastes like cardboard but idk.

Maelstrom

Tobbeh99

Germany won over Ukraine in Fifa Euro cup! Besides Sweden, I cheer for Germany in football and hope they'll win the cup. Obviously I hope Sweden takes it, but it is less likely. The score was 2-0 Germany. First goal came from a corner and Mustafi headed in the goal. The second goal was definitely better-looking. Schweinsteiger was switched in at like 90 min. And at 93 min, he managed to score a goal. It was a counter, and Germany attacked quickly and Özil ran on right side and made a far pass over to the left side where Sweinsteiger shot the ball into the goal. It was a quick and impressive attack. Also quite funny how Sweinsteiger just came in like "y, let's have some fun for the last 3 min and score a goal" ;D. The game was also really tense. There was moment where Boateng saved Germany by clearing away the ball on the scoreline! They had to use a camera to see if it was a goal or not!
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

BlackDragonSlayer

I gotta say, in terms of sugary cereals, Apple Jacks is the one I most consistently enjoy.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.