News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zunawe

You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Altissimo

well I played as one in Mystery Dungeon so it makes sense I guess

InsigTurtle

when pikachu has a degree but you don't
feels bad, man

Anyway, today, I went to someone's house. They had a baby, and a piano, so I decided to play Mozart's Rondo in D for him. He seemed to be enjoying it. So I decided to play Rachmaninoff's Prelude in C# minor.

He liked that, too.

Nitro Indigo

I just realized... if Square Enix let Geno be in Superstar Saga, and Cloud be in Smash Bros, does that mean we could see Geno again...?
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

DS

How did my arrangement suddenly get so insanely popular

Tobbeh99

Quote from: DS on June 12, 2016, 05:57:00 AMHow did my arrangement suddenly get so insanely popular

It is new. So people want to check out new arrangements. Mine also got like full popularity meter. But wait a week or so and see, and it'll probably have dropped a bit.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

DS

What does the popularity bar even mean? How many times your piece is being downloaded per day?

Latios212

Based on how many downloads the sheet gets per week (the bar is updated weekly, around Sunday morning) each sheet is assigned a popularity value from 0 to 10.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

cashwarrior1

Quote from: Nitro Indigo on June 12, 2016, 02:46:07 AMI just realized... if Square Enix let Geno be in Superstar Saga, and Cloud be in Smash Bros, does that mean we could see Geno again...?
What? Geno was in Superstar Saga?

SlowPokemon

Sick about the shooting in Orlando, and about the comments I've seen that the victims deserved it or other similarly insensitive sentiments. I'm just really sad for America today, I hope some good can come out of this. I just can't understand why it happened. I can't comprehend this.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

cashwarrior1

This world is just sick and horrible, but the thing is; it will only get worse. The only way I move on is knowing that I have a place in Heaven. (sorry if you didn't want religion to come into this, but it did)

Altissimo

[snip]

Dude

Alti, just ignore him. He's in his own little world.

Altissimo

Dude

I know, but you can't explain stupid sometimes.

I mean the guy thinks whore is a cuss word