News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

I'm surprised that was the original and not one of the thousands of versions where she screams other shit lol
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Jub3r7

Have you guys ever written something that sounds innocuous but in practice it ends up being really strange and off-putting?

Perhaps a short story about cereal hidden in plain sight that will be a huge waste of time to read
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Ruto

Quote from: Jub3r7 on June 09, 2016, 11:12:49 PMHave you guys ever written something that sounds innocuous but in practice it ends up being really strange and off-putting?

Perhaps a short story about cereal hidden in plain sight that will be a huge waste of time to read

Pretty much half the stuff on ffnet lol

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

cashwarrior1

My friend gave me a big bag of skittles for my birthday and on said bag it says "10% more free". I am confushion.

braix

I know dudeman is gonna say this anyway so

hi confusion, I'm dad
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

K-NiGhT

lol whoops i was a month early jk
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on June 10, 2016, 06:38:55 PMI know dudeman is gonna say this anyway so

hi confusion, I'm dad
Hm, I might not have caught that.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

InsigTurtle

for some reason, that short story about cereal stayed in my docs and fought off all attempts to be deleted

Nitro Indigo

I think 10% more free means that it costs the same as the original but has more stuff in it. Liquid soap brands do that a lot.

Anyone here heard of Klonoa?
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

cashwarrior1

Dudeman

Klonoa. ...Klon-ow. ...Clone-a.
...K...K...KLOOONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRR??

Sorry, had to get that out of my system.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Altissimo

Tobbeh99

Fifa European Football cup has just started! (not really, for a few days ago but still...). Awesome! Looking forward for some great football, my favorite sport, both to watch and play! Even though I don't think Sweden will make it that far, I still hope for the best. We've made some upsets in the past so perhaps we can make some great games, and have Ibrahimovic score some awesome goals!
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

mikey

I was gone camping for the past few days, was fun, I'm kind of burned, made a lot of survival bracelets
unmotivated

Nitro Indigo

Quote from: Dudeman on June 11, 2016, 10:40:06 AMKlonoa. ...Klon-ow. ...Clone-a.
...K...K...KLOOONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRR??
YOU WATCH CADDICARUS?!

Anyway, this is Klonoa. I want to play the Wiimake of Door to Phantomile, but it's too hard to find cheap and I just spent £52 on The Thousand-Year Door.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.