News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruto

I've been annoyed more easily since I got back, but I just noticed how many calls I get from work when I'm not at work. It's mostly assistance with technical issues, but seriously...I don't get paid for that and this side job barely pays anything as it is -.-

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

mikey

you don't have like a thing that says you can't "do work" while you're not officially working?
unmotivated

Ruto

Nope, I can probably just not pick up my phone or answer email, but I really get paid for that job when I'm actually working. I don't get paid even I'm waiting for a call or standing by...I have to subtract that idle time from the hours worked -.- So I am just doing this job to be nice, there's no way in hell anyone less friendly than me would really agree to this.

I was really ticked to be getting a call when I was out during some last minute grocery shopping (as in, the store was about to close!) and then again when I was carrying all that home from the train station, and then AGAIN when I was unpacking and putting the things in the fridge. I hope the meat is still okay.

cashwarrior1

Things like this remind me of how old everyone is on this forum.

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Ruto

Just giving you kids some reality.

I'm not actually that old, but I have a degree. Working to try to pay for the second one too -.- sucks being alone on this.

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

mikey

cashwarrior's still in high school, anyone 20+ is old to him
unmotivated

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

cashwarrior1

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on June 08, 2016, 07:15:03 PMcashwarrior's still in high school, anyone 20+ is old to him
Well, if they're talking about buying groceries; but that's technically the same thing.

Altissimo

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber