The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kirby_superstar

haha, oh no, i have a life outside of the internet \o/

and i assure you mine was higher before the site crashes

and besides, does he have any sheets on the site

8)
x = y + 1. Where x = current post count, and y = previous post count.

GreekGeek

Quote from: Harvest on May 31, 2009, 09:32:18 AM
Quote from: GreekGeek on May 31, 2009, 04:34:17 AM
Quote from: B-Kpianist on May 30, 2009, 10:07:27 PM
Quote from: Harvest on May 30, 2009, 08:11:54 AMOpinion on male bisexuals will not be stated.

Well if you don't like me for who I am that's your problem (being that it's obvious that you view bisexual males in a negative light).
Maybe he's sexually frustrated 'coz he always falls in love with bisexual males.

Oh he's gonna hate me so much for this statement.

Weren't you supposed to have left?

Correct, but then I realized I'm not gonna let me bully away by Dude etc.
And it helps to know that there are in fact people that wanted me to stay.
How stunnin' this may be to you.

Jamaha

Quote from: HarvestDriving through the local cemetery is a unique experience.

As is walking. My friend and I did that at the old cemetery of the nearby city. (Where she lives)

Quote from: HarvestTheir lives are over now..how long will mine last?
 :-\

No one knows. When the time comes, it comes. But we still shouldn't live in fear of death.

Quote from: Dude*FF Fanfare plays*

My classmate did the Zelda "Item get!" stance when he got his.

Dude

SirIngusBingus

Quote from: JaMaHa on June 01, 2009, 02:44:47 AM
Quote from: Dude*FF Fanfare plays*
My classmate did the Zelda "Item get!" stance when he got his.
You can use that one anytime you want.  ;D

Mike

Quote from: B-Kpianist on May 30, 2009, 10:07:27 PMWell if you don't like me for who I am that's your problem (being that it's obvious that you view bisexual males in a negative light).

I got nothing against homosexuality, but if you ask me I think bisexuality is a fucking joke. Homosexuality is pretty much a gene error that causes you to love the same sex, but someone bisexual it just means he'd fuck anything as long as he's horny.

SuperFireKirby

I missed the asome thoughts of Mike. So wrong yet so true.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Mike

I have no pity and I don't take shit from anyone. If you don't agree with me, I will fight you.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Mike

Are the church fags still here or they got grounded for using computers, the devils tool?

SuperFireKirby

Nope but the new people on here are ten times more annoying.

Dude

lol mike...

Also, dahans: Who the hell do you think you are?

My pm box:

Quote(No subject)
« Sent to: Dude on: Today at 04:45:10 PM »

I really don't want to write this, but I think I have to. GreekGeek (his name is Mark) is really unhappy at the moment and he considers to leave the forum and we all don't want him to do so, because he is such a great arranger and this great site needs him. He feels offended by you. I don't know why but he told me that you keep on insulting him and he think that he is a bad person. But I don't think so. Mark is really nice. So, you don't have to but it would be the best for the forum, if you came to terms with Mark. Did he insult you? Is it his fault? Or don't you like him? These might be reasons for your behaviour, but Mark suffers from that really and he doesn't deserves that.

What did I say?

SirIngusBingus

kirby_superstar

just to clarify for anyone who is unsure
you are the new people on here...
x = y + 1. Where x = current post count, and y = previous post count.

B-Kpianist

psh- i've been around since akiro was methos. :P I just became inactive for a while.

hm... i used to be sorta religious, but not anymore. I'm really turning away from religion at this point. Mostly it's because of being out about my sexuality. Makes me question a lot of stuff, ya know?