The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

unmotivated

cashwarrior1

Dude

Quote from: Nitro Indigo on June 01, 2016, 12:38:43 PMI just realized that the American boxart of Enter the Dragonfly looks like an Inheritance Cycle cover.
Person A: My Grandma died
Person B: Aww I'm sorry...
Person C: Did you see the big bang theory last night?? It was hilarious!!!!
Person A+B: ...

mikey

Quote from: Dude on June 01, 2016, 02:05:23 PMPerson C: Did you see the big bang theory last night?? It was hilarious!!!!
Person A+B: ...
I would also be speechless at someone calling big bang theory hilarious
unmotivated

FireArrow

I'm sorry, should we be watching TMNT instead?
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

mikey

probably
much more scientifically sound than big bang theory
unmotivated

cashwarrior1

A pretty random post, ignore: Insig, post something right now! You're post count is the number! XD

Jub3r7

quest log updated

Practice driving (or learn the bus and train routes in my area)
Plan and Prepare (aka become productive to avoid responsibility)
Bananas for Bananas (saw a cool recipe but we're gonna mix things up)
Stuff for Noelle (she left something in our hotel room, i owe her money for money for said hotel room, bonus gifts because she deserves them)
something something FAFSA (school in a couple months, deadline in a month, i plan to do it in a few days, my mom wants me to do it now)
Mall of Georgia (date start?????????)
Web site (i need to edit the website for the restaurant i work at by editing a picture to remove text that has our old address on it; if it was only editing html i would have done it already)
Good habits are hard  (sleep on time, wake up at reasonable times, brush teeth after meals, other stuff on this list gets mixed up with Plan and Prepare like exercise)
Sunday Stuff (make a pathfinder character with friends or dark souls at my friend's while they play pathfinder)
Big Adventures Ahead (plan for a NY trip late july, buy AWA tickets for october)
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Altissimo

[snip]

mikey

unmotivated

DS

It's midnight and I have an English essay due tomorrow (well technically today) and I haven't started it yet and I have to start getting ready to go to school for jazz band at 6:00. 6 hours, no sleep, i think i can do this...

Dudeman

Quote from: Altissimo on June 01, 2016, 08:45:18 PM[6/1/16 11:38:36 PM] Altissimo: ok ok ok so the theme goes "Pokemon! Gotta catch em all!" right
[6/1/16 11:38:42 PM] Altissimo: "Donald Trump! Gotta build a wall!"
[6/1/16 11:38:45 PM] Altissimo: im so proud of myself
crap, this is genius and now I can't take credit for it
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Nitro Indigo

Not sure why Dude quoted my post... was there a joke I missed there?

Also, Superstar Saga is already on Virtual Console... in Europe, at least...
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

Dude

Nitro Indigo

Sudden conversation switching? Sorry about that.

My laptop screen is so broken that I have to hold it in order for it not to freeze white.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.