The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

braix

I tried eating a salad for breakfast today, practically my first time eating vegetables or just non-meat stuff in general.
It was not a very pleasant experience.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

shadowhunter301

Quote from: braixen1264 on May 28, 2016, 11:26:47 AMI tried eating a salad for breakfast today, practically my first time eating vegetables or just non-meat stuff in general.
It was not a very pleasant experience.

Oh wow! Did you try eating it with some sauce? Usually that helps make the salad much more sweeter.

InsigTurtle

Inside every vegetable, there is a delicacy yearning to be released. You just need to prepare it right, and you can make something pretty healthy and delicious.

(If you thought about the other meaning of the word "vegetable"... You're a sick, sick man.)

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

mikey

vegetables are always so bitter and that's why I can't eat them plain
unmotivated

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Maelstrom

Peppers are the only vegetable that actively disgusts me. I can make an exception if they're adequately spicy, though.
Fun fact: Every veggie is fried in Indonesia. Not deep-fried, but cooked with oil in a wok.

braix

I ate another salad and I think I grew used to it already. Now I don't gag when trying to eat a tomato.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

cashwarrior1

I went bowling yesterday and I played three games. The scores I got were: 101, 181, and 176. The highest scores of everyone bowling were: my 181, my aunt's 178, and my 176. I did really good the second game because I found a sweet spot.

Dude

Quote from: Maelstrom on May 29, 2016, 09:01:22 AMNot deep-fried, but cooked with oil in a wok.
I'm so confused why you made this statement as it probably makes no difference health-wise

MaestroUGC

Probably to distinguish the difference between peanut oil and vegetable oil.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

InsigTurtle

Most likely to differentiate between stir frying or pan frying and deep frying. Since they're all quite different styles of frying.

Maelstrom

Quote from: InsigTurtle on May 29, 2016, 10:27:12 AMMost likely to differentiate between stir frying or pan frying and deep frying. Since they're all quite different styles of frying.
This. It's definitely not the same thing. No, they are not the same health-wise.

Olimar12345

Nothing's better for a sore throat than DayQuil and chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream. C:

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!