The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SirIngusBingus

Same with me... I have no idea whats going on.

MasterPenguin

Looks fine on mine. Firefox 3.

Whoaaa edit. Also looks fine on my IE, and Chrome.

kotorfanboy

Jamaha

SirIngusBingus

Quote from: JaMaHa on May 31, 2009, 11:00:03 AMCtrl+F5, thanks.
That fixed everything (except the effect buttons while posting)! What exactly did it do?

MasterPenguin

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on May 31, 2009, 11:06:34 AM
Quote from: JaMaHa on May 31, 2009, 11:00:03 AMCtrl+F5, thanks.
That fixed everything (except the effect buttons while posting)! What exactly did it do?

Just do it again when your on the page were you type your post.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

kirby_superstar

x = y + 1. Where x = current post count, and y = previous post count.

Harvest

Driving through the local cemetery is a unique experience.

First going through the deaths from the 1800s, wondering, what were these people's lives like?  What would they think of a car?  A computer?  The Internet?  This part of the cemetery is forested, and its dark.  Squirrels and awesome ground hogs are scampering around everywhere.  Its pretty humbling.

Then I move out into the modern part where people have died recently.  Some people related to me.  Some last names from people I know at school.  Their lives are over now..how long will mine last?
 :-\

-

Dude

DIPLOMA GET! (almost)

*FF Fanfare plays*

I got the little thing to put it in, but the diploma will come in the mail in a few days.

EDIT: Also, my brother left for Germany this morning for 2 months :(

SirIngusBingus

Quote from: Dude on May 31, 2009, 05:13:41 PM*FF Fanfare plays*
I'll be the one to decide when the FF Fanfare plays, thanks. ;D You can have it when you are actually holding the diploma.

kirby_superstar

just because your entire profile is dedicated to FF, doesnt mean you get to decide when the fanfare plays >.<

although sometimes i feel that way about kirby....despite there being superfirekirby, pffft whatever i was here first
x = y + 1. Where x = current post count, and y = previous post count.

SirIngusBingus

Quote from: kirby_superstar on May 31, 2009, 05:52:32 PMjust because your entire profile is dedicated to FF, doesnt mean you get to decide when the fanfare plays >.<
YES IT DOES

Quote from: kirby_superstar on May 31, 2009, 05:52:32 PMalthough sometimes i feel that way about kirby....despite there being superfirekirby, pffft whatever i was here first

Yeah, but he has about 20x the number of posts as you.

jake3343

SirIngusBingus