News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ōkami~MD

Well I dunno this domain could also expire eventually
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
*hairflip*
FABULOUS

hello? there should be GIF here can u help me find it

Altissimo

i may not be back til friday, my internet is dead and it might take til friday to return. this also applies to all you on skype

braix

I might be grounded lol
living with your parents is always so much fun
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Concerto No.20 in D minor

I'm drukn and I thought it'd be funny to post.  Hi llol

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

cashwarrior1

Every time I see you, I always think to myself, "Man, that is a really weird username." Now I can think, "Man, that is a really weird person."

The Deku Trombonist

^Concerto visits are a pretty rare. Cherish this moment as long as ye shall live.

Also, hi Concerto!

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

mikey

unmotivated

shadowhunter301

I love studying the immune system. I don't know why, but how the immune system defends us against viruses, bacteria, and parasites amaze me. Dunno, just wanted to throw that out. I've been watching a lot of animation videos and descriptions of diseases and the immune system and I was blown away by how much stuff is going on with our immune system.

cashwarrior1

I learned that if you eat boogers, you build your immune system. (Who told you that?) The internet. *Specifically Good Mythical Morning*

FireArrow

Exposure to germs in general "trains" your immune system. Eating boogers is just a really gross way of getting that exposure.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Dude

mikey

unmotivated