The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaestroUGC

If we deem a thread to be spam we'll act accordingly.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

shadowhunter301

And don't worry. This will be the only "X of the day" thread I'll be posting.

Dude

Quote from: MaestroUGC on May 18, 2016, 04:38:35 PMIf we deem a thread to be spam we'll act accordingly.
somehow I get the feeling you won't do anything about it... but whatever.

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Are chromebooks and other similar laptops good for Finale?
what is shitpost

braix

Chromebooks and other similar laptops aren't good for anything
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Except for everything I've used them for in the past; basic web surfing, mobile work on documents saved to your computer, listening to music downloaded... I'm just debating whether or not to get one for Finale (the other one was borrowed from my school).
what is shitpost

mikey

unmotivated

Pianist Da Sootopolis

It wouldn't take the place of my main computer, to be clear. I'm just wondering if it would be a good tool for mobile use.
And, as it turns out, Chromebooks cannot download outside apps. Though I have to wonder if it's possible to put the finale program files on a huge USB and import them that way... Pretty sure that's not how that works though.
what is shitpost

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: braixen1264 on May 19, 2016, 05:27:08 PMChromebooks and other similar laptops aren't good for anything
^^^

Every time you can avoid using a Chromebook, your life gets just a little bit happier. Unfortunately, I have to use one for finals exams in a few weeks! D:
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Zunawe

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on May 19, 2016, 05:55:57 PMIt wouldn't take the place of my main computer, to be clear. I'm just wondering if it would be a good tool for mobile use.
And, as it turns out, Chromebooks cannot download outside apps. Though I have to wonder if it's possible to put the finale program files on a huge USB and import them that way... Pretty sure that's not how that works though.
iirc, Chromebooks run a special version of Unix, which means it would be an incredible pain to run a Windows executable on it, and there's a strong possibility you'd just end up breaking it trying to find workarounds. As for other comparable laptops, you're gonna want to look for an okay amount of RAM. But honestly I'd save the money for something more useful.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Sebastian

FINALLY!
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]

I also beat 7/20 on Five Nights at Candy's, but I couldn't screen cap that one.

Dude

Ōkami~MD

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
*hairflip*
FABULOUS

hello? there should be GIF here can u help me find it

BrainyLucario

Quote from: Sebastian on May 20, 2016, 07:02:14 AMFINALLY!
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]

I also beat 7/20 on Five Nights at Candy's, but I couldn't screen cap that one.
My respect fpr you just increased Ten-fold.
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

mikey

If this is what being high feels like don't ever want to smoke weed
unmotivated